WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Ok so if it doesn't apply to you then why respond when we're complaining specifically about ppl who have agendas

You can always just choose to stay neutral if this doesn't apply to you

Because I don't think anyone who has criticized CM in this thread fits the description of the people you guys are complaining about...

Which is why I specifically said you're lumping people with legitimate criticisms about her in with the MAGA trolls

If you can point any of us out in this thread I'll take that back. Hell I'll even pile on with you.

Because I don't think anyone who has criticized CM in this thread fits the description of the people you guys are complaining about...

Which is why I specifically said you're lumping people with legitimate criticisms about her in with the MAGA trolls

If you can point any of us out in this thread I'll take that back. Hell I'll even pile on with you.
Yeah you seem to have forgot people were hating on her in here ever since she was annoyed that someone asked for her number.

No Time Stone means no bargains. I can't see Dormamu staying put.

Do we even know if Strange kept the stone for himself instead of letting Captain bring it back to the past? And if Captain did return it to the past doesn’t it still end up in the Sanctum? :nerd:

Yeah you seem to have forgot people were hating on her in here ever since she was annoyed that someone asked for her number.

Are any of these haters the same people in this thread who have recently criticized her character in Endgame? Or is this just another general blanket statement?

Ain’t no picking and choosing who to bash. I loved the movie, and I think that’s just the biggest plot hole in the movie.

I didn’t have any issue with Thor in Wakanda and I didn’t have any issue with CM coming through in the 9th inning to save the day - all I’m saying is she was nothin but a FaceTime call away. And at some point during the planning/heist, they should have let her know wassup and to come through.

They could have told her what's happening but how fast can she travel though? She was in space so she could have been far away and only made it in time during the battle.
Tony was stuck in space for what 3 weeks before he got rescued and even If we remove the time it took for her to get back to earth after Fury's pager and then go on her rescue mission it still would take time to get back.

Do we even know if Strange kept the stone for himself instead of letting Captain bring it back to the past? And if Captain did return it to the past doesn’t it still end up in the Sanctum? :nerd:

The past can't be changed so in the main timeline, there are no more stones since Thanos destroyed them.
The different branches created when they went back in time however will be fine since they all contain Infinity stones after Cap returned them.

Outside of CM, Wanda and Mjolnir Cap had him shook

No one outside of CM was strong enough to take down the Sanctuary. Maybe Iron Man with a proton cannon but that’s about it

That's my point. If they wanted to write it that way it's believable, and for that reason, that act just wasn't as dynamic for me. Like I stated, comic movies don't always follow their own rules. So it was possible.

Idk why I'm getting such a knee jerk reaction for that and being told I have a bias. All I'm saying is I wanted more from what they presented me lol

Y’all asking why not page captain marvel earlier have to remember they on earth had no idea what was coming until banner came crashing through stranges crib. No advance warning they only had the battle of New York to go on without any type of context.

The team had no idea, so fury and SHIELD was even less in the loop. Hell they didn’t even know about the attack on Wakanda until it was too late.

If they bring in Kang The Conquer man that’s gonna be even more confusing. That time travel ish will turn off a lot of people. This video does a good job of describing branch timeline and Kang.

Wanda washing Thanos >>> everything CM did in this movie

Idk I like seeing vulnerable characters with actual emotional arcs play off of their established connection with the audience in order to deliver awesome moments

I have never left a movie with so much feels.

How can I be so happy and so sad at the same time?

Had me riding home with this in repeat.

10/10

Don't know how they could of done a better job.

Man I was laughing and crying on the inside at the same time, I didn't know what was going on or what to do.

Bah gawd that was one of the greatest things I've ever seen. Held in my tears multiple times then spidey comes through at the end and destroys all that.

Tom holland really did work.. and when he cam through "mr stark mr stark we won.. mr stark we won"

Then you hear him cracking.. between that the 3000 and then the damn cheeseburgers

Back
Top Bottom