WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Spike is BK and reps it so hard, would be natural to have hands on Brooklyn’s own Miles Morales...

Spike want them checks :lol: , if there is any pathway at all for Denzel in the MCU, Spike would be the in for him, but I doubt he'd want to be part of it, that's just my opinion.

Definitely feeling the idea of Spike doing Truth: Red, White, and Black

What about X-Men? In many ways they are the minorities of the Marvel universe. (Not really how I wanted to put that but I hope some catch my point)

For years Spike was rumoured to be in the running for a black panther film. His appreciation for Marvel can be seen in Do the right thing if you watch closely in one of the early scenes with Martin and the other kids on the stoop one of them is reading issue 1 or 7 (I can't remember) of the Jack Kirby run of Black Panther.

Carl Lumbly was rumored to be playing Isaiah Bradley in Falcon and The Winter Soldier but not sure how big of a role it is.

d1e.png

I think we might actually. Just on the strength that he has a Secret Invasion issue of What if.
50/50 Blue Marvel/Reed Richards

Back
Top Bottom