WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Years ago I was big on them being Sue and Reed. Now I'm not sure and if they're not it oh well. They're getting older.

Also I'm not sure what approach Feige is coming with. Could be a young F4 across the board Ultimate style (same with the X-Men). They purposely went that way with Spider-Man to ensure 15 years worth of Spidey movies. I can see them doing the same for F4 (and the X-Men).

Thing is they can do regular middle age and cash in on a 10 year F4 saga the way they did with Iron Man and the Avengers.

To me there's just more you can get out of going younger to start.

Krasinski is at the same age that RDJr was in the first IM movie 15 years ago. And Blunt is even younger. I always pegged Reed in his mid-40’s anyway and I think Blunt will be fine too. If you ask me, this is a non-issue.

I just watched age of ultron and couldn’t help but think how dope it would be if the mutants were in this universe. People say they need to wait to forget the Fox version but I’ve already forgotten them. Time to bring em in

1613477274330.png

48EC8BF2-331D-4F92-B7E0-8D130D84D374.jpeg

Krasinski is at the same age that RDJr was in the first IM movie 15 years ago. And Blunt is even younger. I always pegged Reed in his mid-40’s anyway and I think Blunt will be fine too. If you ask me, this is a non-issue.
Yeah if they're going with the adult F4 and just want 10 years out of them.

If they go with the Ultimate version the F4 will be in their late teens and that'll call for actors in their 20s.
I just watched age of ultron and couldn’t help but think how dope it would be if the mutants were in this universe. People say they need to wait to forget the Fox version but I’ve already forgotten them. Time to bring em in
At this point I would've said sure maybe but FoX-Men boys brought that trash feeling back with all this Evan Peters/Quicksilver talk

Push it back!
I've been all for denzel. Dunno what it makes of wanda though.
Simple. Magneto isn't her father just like it originally was in the comics.

She can still be crazy and semi-genocide mutants. It's not like there are any great stories with Wanda being Magneto's daughter. They ignored that **** for wild long since the X-Men and Avengers didn't crossover like that. There's more story potential for Pietro being Magneto's son but he's dead.

Yeah if they're going with the adult F4 and just want 10 years out of them.

If they go with the Ultimate version the F4 will be in their late teens and that'll call for actors in their 20s.

I really don't see them making the F4 teens. Johnny will be all they need for the Teen Bop fanbase.

With Tony gone, someone has to be the quasi-father figure type of character for the MCU going forward. Especially if you're right in them wanting to give him Top Billing for the next 10+ years. Krasinski is ready.

Here's a interview with Malcom Spellman, the showrunner for The Falcon and the Winter Soldier.

Spellman’s packed calendar is a stark contrast to the first decade-and-a-half of his career, in which the Bay Area native struggled to find work amid rampant racial bias throughout the entertainment industry. “For the first 15 years of my career, I couldn’t mount consistent work,” Spellman tells TVLine. “Executives would say out loud, ‘You can’t have a Black lead in this project because it won’t sell overseas.’

Spellman hopes the show will have a positive impact on Black youth, similar to how 2018’s Black Panther affected his nephew, who takes pride in wearing his T’challa costume every day.

“When you start to see the direct impact that a Black superhero had on my nephew, that’s branded on my brain,” Spellman notes. “I believe that Falcon and the Winter Soldier is a nice progression with the mantle that [Black Panther director Ryan] Coogler and Chadwick [Boseman] left us. I really do believe that these giant Black icons are necessary, not only for Black kids, but for white kids to start to absorb — our people as being big and heroic.”

“I think one of the most important things is the faith I have that there are no limitations to the size of specifically Black stories. They can be as big as anyone else’s,” he shares. “We learned that with Empire, we learned it with Black Panther [and] we’re going to see that with Falcon and the Winter Soldier. There’s just zero argument against that anymore.

Back
Top Bottom