WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I really don't see them making the F4 teens. Johnny will be all they need for the Teen Bop fanbase.

With Tony gone, someone has to be the quasi-father figure type of character for the MCU going forward.
Again, they could be going in a completely different direction.

Not sure that role is even needed. You can be the smartest person in the room and not be the father figure type. They pulled it off well in all the Ultimate comics where a young Reed didn't have many rivals outside of Doom and Tony.

If the role is needed those there's a bunch of characters who can do it. I can see Dr. Strange evolving in to that role. Then there's characters they've yet to introduce

Also you can have a father figure character and they can just be the leader (replacing Cap) and not be the smartest person.
Especially if you're right in them wanting to give him Top Billing for the next 10+ years. Krasinski is ready.
I said there was 2 different ways to go. The regular adult F4 where you're getting about 10 years out of those actors and the much younger F4 where you can get 15+ years out of those actors.

They'd only be getting top billing if they went with the fully grown F4. With a younger F4 you have more time before they take center stage and drive the narrative of a saga of movies.

Again, they could be going in a completely different direction.

They could and everything you said isn't wrong. But I think we know where we both stand on where we'd want them to go, so I'm cool just waiting to pick back up the discussion when there's something more concrete to discuss. I don't typically spend time on the fan-casting part of movies.

They could and everything you said isn't wrong. But I think we know where we both stand on where we'd want them to go, so I'm cool just waiting to pick back up the discussion when there's something more concrete to discuss. I don't typically spend time on the fan-casting part of movies.
I'm open to either. I'm just not hung up on Krasinski and Blunt.

I hope they don’t even call them mutants, mentioned too many times in the FoX-Men. But that’s easily another 30 years down the road.
:lol: Should call them Inhumans or better yet paranormals.

1613515513430.png

1613515443741.png

1613515459186.png

1613515482692.png

1613515531334.png

1613515427212.png

looking like CMs gon' cameo in T:L&T

I hope they don’t even call them mutants, mentioned too many times in the FoX-Men. But that’s easily another 30 years down the road.
Shoo don’t even call them X-Men. They can be the Mouseketeers from the House of M(ickey).

No, just keep it MCU friendly and use, “Enhanced.”

I like it and it has continuity but it doesn't fit the "other" narrative that mutants have that mark them as "bad"/to be hated

how about "variants" or "freaks"? use one of the next films that haven't been shot yet to use that term nonstop :lol:

Marvel got away with never calling Wanda by her alias and I legit never even noticed till Hayward brought it up...lol

For who though? :nerd: Given what's went on in the movies and the rumors she could be banging anyone from Thor to Valkyrie to Jane :lol:

got to start with thor, there that sexual tension in their first meet up

then jane comes back in the picture that can go toe to toe

"I have nothing against Marvel," he said. "I grew up reading Spider-Man comic books. To me, DC Comics was always corny."

"I'm just saying. I was all about Marvel. If the right opportunity comes across, I'm not campaigning for it, but I will give it consideration."

:pimp:

"I have nothing against Marvel," he said. "I grew up reading Spider-Man comic books. To me, DC Comics was always corny."

"I'm just saying. I was all about Marvel. If the right opportunity comes across, I'm not campaigning for it, but I will give it consideration."

:pimp:

Wonder who he has his eyes on. Spike doing Luke Cage could be cool.

Back
Top Bottom