WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

so its a witch thinking wandas just an uber powerful witch... interesting twist

good way to go through her history though and getting closer and closer to the mutant genes...

and so wanda never took visions body?

scarlet witch name drop :smokin

and so they created ....

1614329328567.gif

episode was extremely sad but also tamed akin to a clam before the storm

Last edited:
So amped up right now.

Yeah, appears Agatha just suspects her to be an amped up witch. But she was a mutant, thus hexing the Stark bomb to never detonate.

Didn’t quite understand why the footage from earlier in the season would show her taking the body if that thing is actually Viz. I think it’s a new creation because the old Vibranium Vision was shredding back to original form when trying to leave the Hex, and then Wanda restored him by broadening the boarders.

Why did
Wanda see a vision of (presumably) herself as the fully-costumed Scarlett Wtich when exposed to the Mind Stone? A vision like that has slightly more Phoenix Force vibes that what I’d traditionally associate with Scarlett Witch

So amped up right now.

Yeah, appears Agatha just suspects her to be an amped up witch. But she was a mutant, thus hexing the Stark bomb to never detonate.

Didn’t quite understand why the footage from earlier in the season would show her taking the body if that thing is actually Viz. I think it’s a new creation because the old Vibranium Vision was shredding back to original form when trying to leave the Hex, and then Wanda restored him by broadening the boarders.

Makes sense now why Vision was completely disintegrating when trying to leave the hex since she created him. If he was the regular Vision, I’m guessing he would just turn off.

So amped up right now.

i think hayward manipulated the vid or id have to rewtach it again but the vid ends when wanda was about to attack (even though she didnt) and we just assumed she took the body because hayward said so

viz shedding meant he was a fragment of wandas power and could only exist inside the hex

though a viz vs viz could be interesting

i really dont know which twist theyll go with

It's 12:47 AM PST and just like I said I stayed out until now :lol:

I enjoyed this episode, added some depth and understanding to Wanda and her real past

-Agatha getting dragged up to a stake for trial by a witches coven, nice swerve
-Agatha a hater *** b for real :lol:
-can't even imagine that childhood life in a war zone :frown: that whole scene was tragic. the sitcom obsession makes total sense now
-I'm gonna speculate that they were both "mutants" all along and she was using her powers to stop the missile
-also was using her powers in the HYDRA chamber to not die like the rest of the test subjects
-I like how every "scene" in her life she was watching a TV show that was the basis of the episodes, nice touch
-Vision got a little bit of game in his robot brain :lol:
-"What is grief, but not love persevering?" :wow: that's deep
- the animus towards Hayward was very subconscious in the prior episode
-so she didn't steal Vision, what was the point of the fake security footage?
-the deed to the property :frown: I don't blame her one bit for going nuts and blowing up a town and recreating her dead husband, you do what you gotta do girl!
-was the woman with Hayward in the mid-credits scene the same woman as her contact in episode 7? if so, she's dead to me. :angry: nah different people
-Vision byke IRL :pimp:

calling it now: mutants are real, Wanda gonna blow her top and spark the powers of mutants around the world

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom