WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

low key one of my favorite moments, tchalla owning samuel

also tony crackin on thor here:

also this whole convo between vision and ultron

i guess since we're already talking about it, whats your top 5 moment of the decade in the mcu? we can probably just count the whole mcu from IM1 through FFH even if IM1 and IH were before 2010
5. Tony announcing he’s IM
4. BP owning Sam in CW
3. when Bucky is revealed to be the WS
2. Cap wielding Mjolner
1. Thor/IM/Cap after the compound is hit and Thor’s “Lets kill him properly this time”

The first great moment of the MCU:

giphy.gif

1. Thanos snaps the Gauntlet (Infinity War)
2. IM, Thor, and Cap fight against Thanos including Mjolnir lift (Endgame)
3. IM First suit Up in the Red and Gold (IM1)
4. Peter lifts himself out of the rubble (Homecoming)
5. Battle NY (Avengers 1)

Favorite moments in no order:

BP walking out the portal in EG (on your left)
Thor’s arrival in Wakanda IW
TWS catching Howard Stark’s shield CA:TWS
Hulk punching leviathan Avengers
I AM IRON MAN! EG

Favorite feelings moment in no order:

BP confronts Zemo in CA:CW
Yondu’s funeral in GOTG2
Peggy and Rogers goodbye in TFA
Spider-Man trapped under building HC
I don’t feel so good Mr. Stark EG

Best fights

Rogers vs TWS in the street CA:TWS
Iron Man vs Thanos IW
Rogers vs Thanos EG
Hulk vs Hulk buster AOU
Rogers elevator fight TWS

That damn illusion sequence in FFH deserves to be somewhere!

On the Trans thing. When Mystique takes the form of a guy, does she do it all all or na? Could she be considered Trans?

Semi SRS
She does it all usually. Helps if shes ever suspected that she can prove who she is posing as.

I dont think shape shifters should count as trans since they can choose to be any gender they want. It has to start with them being born a specific sex and believing they should've been the other.

i guess since we're already talking about it, whats your top 5 moment of the decade in the mcu? we can probably just count the whole mcu from IM1 through FFH even if IM1 and IH were before 2010

in no order,

thor arrives at wakanda

tony snap

spiderman shown in cw trailer

cap is worthy / avengers assemble

terrance howard ‘next time’

Disney full rights to Hulk./Namor Might get a solo Hulk movie.
I say a Hulk vs Wolverine, which is how Logan gets introduced to the MCU.

I don’t feel like it’ll be a big thing, I think it’ll be handled matter of factly like the one Russo brother in the support group with cap in end game
Didn't go over that smoothly from what I recall. Saw some tweets, as well as articles, from verified accounts at the time of release( within the LGBTQ+ community) calling it 'window dressing'....

So with that being said, Feige and Co. have to be careful...

Didn't go over that smoothly from what I recall. Saw some tweets, as well as articles, from verified accounts at the time of release( within the LGBTQ+ community) calling it 'window dressing'....

ok.. they didn’t make a big deal of it.. it happened

people are going get worked up no matter what

The quote was taking out of context and Feige has corrected it saying there won’t be a trans character. He just said there will be a LBGTQ character and that’s been known for a while about The Eternals.

Yeah, that was done pretty poorly :lol:

I usually just sub in the group for a black person and ask myself would that be acceptable. Nah.

Last edited:
There’s no way in hell I could picture Terrance Howard being war machine.....not even a little bit

in no order,

thor arrives at wakanda

tony snap

spiderman shown in cw trailer

cap is worthy / avengers assemble

terrance howard ‘next time’

No order:

Literally shed a Thug Tear at this moment.

As a Queens kid who grew up devouring all forms of media related to Spider-Man, this was a big moment.

Loved the score and that moment when Quill saw his dead mother.

The score, the way it was shot. Okoye kicking *** left and right. Epic scene.

Most people knew what was coming but seeing it at the movies opening weekend was intense. The theater got eerily quiet outside of some sobbing. Marvel finally had a villain who wasn't ****ing around. The stakes were raised.

Back
Top Bottom