WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Think they're starting to storyboard the next big crossover event film and want to start laying the groundwork for general audience to keep up with existing characters and be introduced to others. Shang Chi begins filming next week, Ms. Marvel will start filming in April. Hawkeye and Spider-Man 3 start filming this summer.

I know for sure NT is the wrong place to ask without it going left, but I will anyways. Just know I come from a place of curiosity, not ill intent and this isn't meant to set off hateful cretins. In something essentially as asexual as the MCU, how do you represent LGBTQ without the most hyper-sexualized stereotype?

good luck james cameron :lol:

AVENGERS: ENDGAME Becomes The First $2.8 Billion Movie After Updated China BO Numbers

According to updated box office numbers from China, Endgame has added another $3 million to its global tally, bringing its total to $2.8 billion. This doesn't sound like a lot given what Endgame has already amassed, bit it does mean the Russo Brothers-directed superhero extravaganza has made history yet again by becoming the first film ever to hit $2.8B.

I know for sure NT is the wrong place to ask without it going left, but I will anyways. Just know I come from a place of curiosity, not ill intent and this isn't meant to set off hateful cretins. In something essentially as asexual as the MCU, how do you represent LGBTQ without the most hyper-sexualized stereotype?

You take liberties outside the source material.

No reaction will ever top Infinity Wars. You could hear a pin drop in the theater when everyone got dusted away followed by the screen going black. Then reading "Thanos Will Return.''' Movie goers were BIG MAD.

I even remember lamekilla lamekilla jimmies being rustled in here for months afterwards. HOW COULD THEY KILL PETER PARKER. :rofl:

Lesbian and Gay representation is easy to show, just have a guy with a guy or a girl with a girl. And that’s happened in the comics, so it’s not a stretch. Trans would be the most difficult, as they’d have to have a character bring up how they were born male or female, and changed/transitioned. The difficulty with that IMO is the character would have bring up/share this detail, and I don’t see how you have a character do all that in the story in a way that serves the overall story. Disney wouldn’t have a character that was forced to change, as to not offend. It’ll probably be something simple and quick like where a character doesn’t recognize a character, or a character will know some information that only one character would know, and it’ll be them saying “I used to be ... but now I’m ...”

I can't watch this without the audience reactions anymore. Gets me even more amped hearing them:lol:

My personal favorite scene in all of cinema though. No question about it.

man.. when BP just gave dude that look then hit the "YIBAMBE"

then you have wong with the "you wanted more?!" and antman bursting out with hulk and rocket

So Psylocke first surprise cameo in the MCU. Be dope if they add a cameo of Electra as well with The Hand being involved.

They can do what they did with Peter and MJ just LGBTQ version or what they did with Rogers and Peggy or Tony and Pepper.

MCU isn't big on romance but they do directly handle heterosexual ones. So in the same simple way I feel they can do it with LBGTQ

When IM was like, “unlock....” and the iron spider suit came out and the drums were doing its thing in the background I nearly had a heart attack.

thors entrance made our theater explode with excitement.
and yea Cap wielding Mjiolnir will be all time.

i guess since we're already talking about it, whats your top 5 moment of the decade in the mcu? we can probably just count the whole mcu from IM1 through FFH even if IM1 and IH were before 2010

source.gif

dd5495a7ad13afb91a36f7e89872a32ebb592969.gif

i guess since we're already talking about it, whats your top 5 moment of the decade in the mcu? we can probably just count the whole mcu from IM1 through FFH even if IM1 and IH were before 2010

Feel like it’d be way too easy to have too many from endgame

but cap getting mjolnir and Tony’s snap feel like they have to be included.. also feel like the whole build to avengers assemble has to be there

Then I’d say the full mark III suit up where we see all the little aspects and the full thing:

I’m cheating on this one, because I get banner’s “I’m always angry” and the circle:

And then I’d say the spidey suit reveal in CW:

My top 5 of the decade

5. When Winston Duke/Mbaku came out from the cave to face BP ( personal friend of mine)
4. Spider-man in the Civil War trailer at the end.
3. Avengers 1 circle pose when they were fighting Chitauri
2. BP coming out in Civil War to fight Bucky
1. Cap finally saying “Avengers: Assemble”

On the Trans thing. When Mystique takes the form of a guy, does she do it all all or na? Could she be considered Trans?

Semi SRS

Back
Top Bottom