WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

The Scarlet Witch Is Officially Marvel's Most Powerful Character

Kevin Feige, chief creative architect of the Marvel films, says the Scarlet Witch is more powerful than we’ve seen. At a panel hosted by New York Film Academy, an audience member asked Feige who is the "strongest Marvel hero." Feige had previously called Captain Marvel the strongest MCU hero, but this time he strongly suggested the crown belongs to the Scarlet Witch.

“If you look at Endgame,” he said, according to a clip posted to Reddit. “Wanda Maximoff was going to kill Thanos. If he hadn’t desperately—that’s as scared as I’ve ever seen Thanos. And if he hadn’t said, ‘Decimate my entire team to get her off of me,’ I think she would’ve done it.”

The Scarlet Witch Is Officially Marvel's Most Powerful Character

Kevin Feige, chief creative architect of the Marvel films, says the Scarlet Witch is more powerful than we’ve seen. At a panel hosted by New York Film Academy, an audience member asked Feige who is the "strongest Marvel hero." Feige had previously called Captain Marvel the strongest MCU hero, but this time he strongly suggested the crown belongs to the Scarlet Witch.

“If you look at Endgame,” he said, according to a clip posted to Reddit. “Wanda Maximoff was going to kill Thanos. If he hadn’t desperately—that’s as scared as I’ve ever seen Thanos. And if he hadn’t said, ‘Decimate my entire team to get her off of me,’ I think she would’ve done it.”

Finally Scarlett Bae is gettin her due! I’ve been sayin this ish for awhile.

I'm looking forward to Wanda Vision. The concept of having a part of the series filmed as a sitcom is going to be fun to see.

comic-wise, while both are omega level mutants, i do believe sw > storm

sw can alter reality

plus storm has been a “potential” omega level for the longest time but do not have much feats while sw has demonstrated what she is capable of

comic-wise, while both are omega level mutants, i do believe sw > storm

sw can alter reality

plus storm has been a “potential” omega level for the longest time but do not have much feats while sw has demonstrated what she is capable of

prob have to have a mental breakdown and lose all control like SW to realize that potential :lol:

Storm too controlled and someone like Iceman is too slacker

edit: add Jean to the mental breakdown/lose control category of omega level mutants lol

Screenshot_20200101-183208_Facebook.jpg

All trans characters are wild minor in Marvel comics.

So they're either elevating a character or maybe he meant a trans actor has a role

bruce jenner as doctor doom. Dunno if he’s really transgender since he just got boob implants and didn’t cut off his man parts. Basically a dude with boobs.

What if his boobs are attatched with glue like mens hair weaves.

Has he been topless since the trans-formation?

Can he still walk outside with no shirt on?

Back
Top Bottom