MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
:rofl: @ putting up fake Mandarin up there. At least make it lava man Killian or dude from Ant-Man.

If we talking just the mcu, then I'd say Thor Cap BP Hulk Spiderman Ant Man can all take Luke Cage one on one
We excluded obvious ppl like Hulk and Thor (Vision too).

:lol: Steve couldn't just take Luke. From what we've seen his punches wouldn't hurt Luke like that.

:lol: Black Panther couldn't and he'll no to Ant-Man I guess you just assuming he'll turn to a giant automatically and try to end it.

Sometimes I almost forget just how bad Iron Man 3 really was. Then I remember that guy breathing fire at Rhodey. :smh: :smh: Don't know what Marvel was thinking.

Even my dude lurther got some better fitting jeans.. my dude Luke cage need to update them boot cuts

Have to remember that he spends the majority of the season without a job man :lol: And he was struggling to get by at the start when he had 2 jobs, because he was getting paid off the books. In fact, he doesn't even have an apartment anymore :rofl:

Last edited:
Iron man fought the hulk and took on ultron at various stages.. plus everything in A1

He's taking out Luke cage..

Cap uses a shield and regular guns.. don't got the brain to figure out to target other areas.. like in A1 "the tale of Jonah"

Iron Man took that L from said man who only uses his shield. He ain't taking on Luke.

Last edited:
Iron man wins just by the fact that dudes lesser competitor/ Mr me too made the weapons that almost killed Luke. Tony would have something better.

Iron Man took that L from said man who only uses his shield. He ain't taking on Luke.

Had to nerf dude to make it fair in a 2 on 1 fight

Ain't like we forgot the movies before the one with dude's name in the title

Sonnnn my brains bout to explode b,

Like Cage might be one of the best things movie or tv show I've ever seen. IMO aside from a few corner moment it's damn near a masterpiece. From the music to the cultural references ,historical context and the touching on black experience in general this ish was phenomenal.

Someone could make an Easter egg vid on marvel stuff and cultural stuff. The quotables and attention to detail was bountiful. I never thought I'd see something like this. A comic book character intertwined with culture and deep rooted issues so seamlessly.

I was surprised as hell the first time they said the N word I was like "oh ok, this is where they're taking it" but it wouldn't be as authentic and captivating if they didn't do it.

Joint was blaxploitation, super hero story, classic gangsta movie, classic hip hop album and drama all rolled into one.

It was so MARVEL and so BLACK at the same damn time.

I haven't read through the thread so someone let me know it I'm buggin or over exaggerating. In a weird way this show made me proud.

Last edited:
Side note: I was almost sure Misty was gonna lose her arm. Doesn't it get amputated then she gets the bionic one word to Coulson.

On episode 11. The bye felicia line had me rollin how he said it 
laugh.gif

damn. i didnt get that far but maybe itll happen in the defenders

My bad dude. I'm on mobile. I should've tried to spoiler that. And I only say that because that's apart of her story in the comics.

Last edited:

Yet of the three, of the entire Avengers roster, Iron Man is the only person who has beaten the Hulk :nerd: So, unless the argument is that Luke Cage is tougher than the Hulk, what you're saying doesn't make any sense.

May as well say that Black Panther couldn't beat Black Widow, even though he was giving both Winter Soldier and Captain America the hands :rolleyes

Last edited:

Yet of the three, of the entire Avengers roster, Iron Man is the only person who has beaten the Hulk :nerd: So, unless the argument is that Luke Cage is tougher than the Hulk, what you're saying doesn't make any sense.

May as well say that Black Panther couldn't beat Black Widow, even though he was giving both Winter Soldier and Captain America the hands :rolleyes

Exactly.. and dude's suit that went on the suit was more technologically advanced than the suit he had in CW

Literally dude was calling his suit piece by piece and using pieces individually.. hulkbuster/Veronica again pieces and had replaceable pieces

But dude gotta push a button to suit up.. and parts are malfunctioning because of damage to certain parts or antman pulling plugs on certain parts :smh:

Nerfed

Bucky should've unloaded a clip in his skull. I would've cheered in the theater.

Not to be that guy, but I don't think folks not of the culture feel what we felt when watching this.

:lol: And I know I ain't the only that said "and it still is" when they dropped the lemonade line. Smh.

Last edited:
I think a lot of the hip hop lines and cameos were a little forced. But overall I ain't complaining. The acting was pretty good over all, Cage and Shades were the worst imo.

Can't believe Reva bae was a sham.

Like Cage might be one of the best things movie or tv show I've ever seen. IMO aside from a few corner moment it's damn near a masterpiece. From the music to the cultural references ,historical context and the touching on black experience in general this ish was phenomenal.

Someone could make an Easter egg vid on marvel stuff and cultural stuff. The quotables and attention to detail was bountiful. I never thought I'd see something like this. A comic book character intertwined with culture and deep rooted issues so seamlessly.

I was surprised as hell the first time they said the N word I was like "oh ok, this is where they're taking it" but it wouldn't be as authentic and captivating if they didn't do it.

Joint was blaxploitation, super hero story, classic gangsta movie, classic hip hop album and drama all rolled into one.

I haven't read through the thread so someone let me know it I'm buggin or over exaggerating. In a weird way this show made me proud.

Yeah I can't be objective about this at all.

On point analysis.

And the scary part is that last statement. The way it just meshed was seamless and just so uplifting to me.

Got me thinking Black Panther is really gonna have us all going back to Africa.

You are not buggin homey :pimp:

Side note: I was almost sure Misty was gonna lose her arm. Doesn't it get amputated then she gets the bionic one word to Coulson.
Yeah but I guess it'll happen down the line when they ready to have MCU characters like Tony show up on the Netflix shows.

I would hate for her to lose her arm and just a rep from Stark industries (or w/e It's called) to hook her up with the arm.

Not to be that guy, but I don't think folks not of the culture feel what we felt when watching this.
I been noticing this just in how some posts come off.

To me this a huge achievement. Like its so good in a way I did not know was possible.

:lol: And I know I ain't the only that said "and it still is" when they dropped the lemonade line. Smh.
I was calling it before the show was released and they just let us know all the eps were named after Gangstarr songs.

Got a bonus that they were slipping in rap lines in to the dialogue

uh. i like it that much
I like it too but do you even NT rating scale breh?
:rofl: I was wondering if that was why you posted that.

Scale of 8 my man :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom