MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Heroes for Hire is Cage, Ironfist, Colleen Wing, Misty Knight and Jessica Jones right?
Its really just IF and Luke as the founded. The other heroes for hire are a rotating cast.

Of they did a show it probably would just be a set team unless they really about to open up this Marvel Netflix world it could be a vehicle times but new marvel heroes.

Shang Chi too. I think. Is Shang Chi going to be in Iron Fist?

I think we would have heard about the casting if was in it.
Unless it's a surprise and they're looking to spin him off a la Punisher.

Last edited:
just finished cage. 9 / 10 stands. i know rosario left hells because of the hospital set up but she's done w daredevil or just forgot about it?

Solid season, but there was some straight up cringe worthy moments during the last episodes, **** got real sloppy.

just finished cage. 9 / 10 stands. i know rosario left hells because of the hospital set up but she's done w daredevil or just forgot about it?

I doubt she's done with him from the multiple references of I know a great lawyer to Luke.

It's worth it though, because Daredevil getting beaten and exhausted is the price you pay for some damn good fight scenes.

Ain't nobody catch this in Episode 10?
I saw it and started laughing 
laugh.gif

Finally finished

Misty looking great every scene. Sweet Christmas.

But yeah, this is the best of the marvel shows on Netflix. Brandon Marshall was great, too bad he didn't have the juice to compete with Cage. I don't want to get lengthy but my blackness appreciated all 13 episodes. I needed this

I didn't know you guys didn't like the finale. The finale was one of my favorite episodes (barring the weak final fight with Diamondback). It was like an HBO show. Everything that played out during the course of the season paid off and we got some set-up for some villains to return. It was a good ending that got me hype for a second season.

R.I.P. to Candace. She was another fine woman on that show. Shades and variant Oprah need to go. :lol: :smh:

I'm sorry, bro. But the finale was just very ehh. The climax was literally at the beginning of the episode, and then the rest of it felt like an extended epilogue. Very lame episode.

Back
Top Bottom