MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
People thought half the story sucked in JJ? Which half? I liked the story best out of all the netflix marvel stuff.
You loved the nonsense about Simpson and his pills?

That **** was even bad to me.

Adding Nuke to JJ made no sense. They could've used any other subplot.

Last edited:
The Ringer's Jason Concepcion outlines the questions the wirters should have asked if they were going to keep Danny Rand white.

all of these could have made for an interesting show, but alas...

Would the citizens of K’un-Lun feel threatened by this white interloper becoming their greatest champion? Would they feel safe under the protection of a person who has no connection to their ancient culture and whose background they don’t know? How would those feelings color the way the people of K’un-Lun treated Danny? Were people there afraid of him? Did they take pity on him? Did they make fun of him? Wouldn’t Danny Rand, at a minimum, have complicated feelings about being marooned in strange Asian city governed by the laws of magic? Wouldn’t those feelings become more intractable once, after many years of brutal training, he won the position of Iron Fist by killing a ******* dragon?

https://theringer.com/iron-fist-marvel-netflix-review-485aaabd959c#.nx2802qv2

The nuke story line was stupid I get what they were going for, but it's not fleshed out enough, to me it's another symptom of having 13 episodes to fill.

People thought half the story sucked in JJ? Which half? I liked the story best out of all the netflix marvel stuff.

It wasn't the worst thing ever. I like to complain but I didn't have a problem with that stuff. Trish bae has probably had worse guys obsessed with her. I thought people's biggest complaints were JJ's sibling neighbors.

I think we view hawkeye as just a regular guy who got good at archery during p.e.

Last edited:
Finished IF and it's garbage..Hopefully it gets cancelled..

6 episodes into LC now..Pretty good so far..away better than that JJ bs..

Intended on reading all 500+ post I've been avoiding since this came out after finishing it last night but don't feell like and gotta say I liked it.

To me it comes off as worst of the bunch mainly because the other shows seemed so connected, this one is kinda like the kid who sits in the back of the class drifting in and out of sleep. It's there and at times involved but mostly in it's own world. By itself its a good season with bad fighting, but considering the rest of the heroes it lacks depth.

Still can't believe how y'all be foamin' at the mouth for Rosario

Misty is only in 4 episodes in the Defenders, Claire will be in 6 while Colleen is in all 8 along with Elektra. Karen is only in 3.

Misty is in only 4 episodes?! A ******* travesty. Amel must've made a call after being offended by her bust size in Luke Cage. Any hopes of a sequel to Misty showing the goods are just dreams now [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Last edited:
Misty bae needs to be in shows that have nudity. Would make me happy like Alexandra Daddario's scene in True Detective.

The Ringer's Jason Concepcion outlines the questions the wirters should have asked if they were going to keep Danny Rand white.

all of these could have made for an interesting show, but alas...

Would the citizens of K’un-Lun feel threatened by this white interloper becoming their greatest champion? Would they feel safe under the protection of a person who has no connection to their ancient culture and whose background they don’t know? How would those feelings color the way the people of K’un-Lun treated Danny? Were people there afraid of him? Did they take pity on him? Did they make fun of him? Wouldn’t Danny Rand, at a minimum, have complicated feelings about being marooned in strange Asian city governed by the laws of magic? Wouldn’t those feelings become more intractable once, after many years of brutal training, he won the position of Iron Fist by killing a ******* dragon?

https://theringer.com/iron-fist-marvel-netflix-review-485aaabd959c#.nx2802qv2
Some of these questions are sillier than others.

Sure at first he would have "complicated feelings" but he got there when he was 10. A rich white boy like him probably still believed in Santa. Magic and dragons? Probably was happy to discover it and get his mind off the horrific trauma he just experienced.

15 years of being a white interloper? Really? :lol: You'd think nobody ever had visited K'un L'un or decided to live there after discovering it.

Afraid of him? He's outnumbered and was a frail boy.

Regardless this series was not set in K'un L'un so I'm not sure the series should be covering that s1.

As far as pitying him or despising him when he becomes their champion, Davos being a citizen coming to NYC to retrieve Danny represents a lot of that but again series wasn't set in the mystical city.

This was about Danny coming home to reconnect with the world he left behind, figure out the truth, realize the treachery of so called friends/family and discover the Hand is a real thing.

It wasn't the worst thing ever. I like to complain but I didn't have a problem with that stuff. Trish bae has probably had worse guys obsessed with her. I thought people's biggest complaints were JJ's sibling neighbors.
I'm not the only one that thought it was pretty bad and dragged down the season

It wasn't good. Got more complaints than the annoying neighbor.

If they cut that out I'd probably like it even more.

Legion > IF

Breaking bad > Mtv cribs
Dude's think they making statements :lol:

Damn near everybody agrees this ranks at the bottom of the marvel Netflix shows/seasons but we bringing up other cbm shows.

Last edited:
Same exact order for me. DD2 was good until Elektra & the dumb *** Hand became main characters

Im so far into Iron Fist i might as well finish but gawd does it suck

1000% agree. The black sky hand stuff was incomprehensible.

Also personally I can't get with the punisher in any modern context.

Last edited:
Yeah the Punisher stuff for me was a bit much. Just a little too much darkness and murder

Punisher was the highlight of DD2 tho....

Watching Marty get beat to **** while he simoultaneusly hands Ls >>>>>>>>> LC, JJ and IF

Back
Top Bottom