MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Nobody engages me in, proceeds to engage

Move on b, show is trash, that's not an opinion, that's a FACT.

Same old Zik, can't control his emotions for *** so automatically jumps to insults, wash your face b.

Same old Zik, can't control his emotions for *** so automatically jumps to insults, wash your face b.

He been extra sensitive lately. Are you an Aries Master Zik Master Zik ? It's your season, you're allowed to be in your feelings now. But as soon as the solstice is up, you better get that tampon changed!

come on guys lets keep the dc vs marvel fights in the dc thread lol

That's the problem with you sensitive *** dudes from the DC thread, you think everything is vs DC as opposed to simple like/dislike.

We've been excited for these films before there was even a polished Marvel CU but don't dare have any reservations about how they turned out, these lil babies start bawling all over you in that thread.

Last edited:
come on guys lets keep the dc vs marvel fights in the dc thread lol

That's the problem with you sensitive *** dudes from the DC thread, you think everything is vs DC as opposed to simple like/dislike.

We've been excited for these films before there was even a polished Marvel CU but don't dare have any reservations about how they turned out, these lil babies start bawling all over you in that thread.

Iron Fist is a good example of that.

Plenty common sense fans of past Marvel projects don't like it but this isn't turning in to a you hated it before it came out, you're always negative, etc.

Dudes can not be angry about differing opinions. Especally now, dudes are so eager to try and call somebody out they're not even reading the posts properly :lol: Not making any damn sense.

Last edited:
Iron Fist is a good example of that.

Plenty common sense fans of past Marvel projects don't like it but this isn't turning in to a you hated it before it came out, you're always negative, etc.

Dudes can not be angry about differing opinions.

Zik aka The Iron Knee.

lol not even gonna reply to you no more. you so blind in your bias you dont even realize it. you a lost cause

lol not even gonna reply to you no more. you so blind in your bias you dont even realize it. you a lost cause
Hope you keep your word.

When you tried to call him out and called him a hypocrite it still doesn't makes any sense :lol:

Last edited:
That's thing though, I'm a very flexible and rational adult. If you can explain my bias I'm willing​ to listen. I have zero Marvel bias, simply reading this thread would show you that, but instead you pick one tiny detail then twist it out of context to fit your narrative like someone who's hurt. Bottom line is you can't because you're so emotionally vested in a property for whatever reason whether they do right or wrong, jumping on every little criticism. If you can't see that in yourself and get to the point we can discuss these things rationally, by all means, ignore me and others. Y'all said you would ages ago.

Last edited:
You not gonna get that from Noble.

He does that thing where he makes up he mind about you after a couple posts. Makes some off the wall accusation that isn't really sound and that's that.

You realize after a while it doesn't matter cuz dude is barely in these threads and either isn't keeping up or has watched what's being discussed.

Last edited:
lol wheres the collector to make sense of all this
oh you mean YOUR sensitive *** in the marvel thread you hypocrite?

ol hypocrite *** 
laugh.gif

next time you try to act funny dont be surprised if a ***** greater than you calls you out on your ****
whats more hilarious tho? you catching your self being a hypocrite and trying to laugh at the gifs after to blend in or this?

you shoulda let it go man

zik in that thread defending iron fist like his life depended on it but not a DAMN peep from you about that!
laugh.gif
 either you're daft or just so desperate for a reach that you'd dig for this and use it out of context. I and everyone else are having a good laugh at those goofy *** fight scenes, you won't find me in that thread or anywhere acting like **** like ya'll. That quote was in response to this goofy *** quote:

Last edited:
Son said the reigning popular franchise needs to catch up to the widely critically panned one after their first misstep. Looking at that objectively it makes no sense. No one other than someone reaching for something would infer bias there.

Last edited:
yea i see that but dude was clearly tryna troll with what was first said cuz we all no dc isnt on top of nothing

replying to that would indicate he was bothered by it

You not a part of that group b :lol:

Why you steady acting brand new now? Trying to play this victim role.

It's you. Your ***** *** is the one with the horrible opinions.

You could be in here agreeing with me about Iron Fist and I would still say your opinions suck because they do. This isn't just about Iron Fist.

I been told you this :lol: You can't be this slow.

You're not finding me telling this to any body else that didn't like Iron Fist.

Look at you typing paragraphs :rofl:

Cmon son
Is me typing paragraphs suppose to mean anything more than me typing paragraphs? Have you never seen it before

Again stop acting brand new.

These $1 store replies don't work here. Especially if you just post them to ignore what's being said. Cmon son indeed.

Your opinions still ******* suck. More trash than Iron Fist, Arrow, MoS, SS, Elektra, Catwoman, Fan4stic, and X3 combined.

Last edited:
Is me typing paragraphs suppose to mean anything more than me typing paragraphs? Have you never seen it before

Again stop acting brand new.

These $1 store replies don't work here. Especially if you just post them to ignore what's being said. Com son indeed.

Your opinions still ******* suck. More trash than Iron Fist, Arrow, MoS, SS, Elektra, Catwoman, Fan4stic, and X3 combined.

More paragraphs :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom