MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
It also doesnt help that IF fight scenes have like a million cuts in them. It's very ******* annoying. They cut so often they might as well just show a ******* slideshow.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Why son look like John C Reilly in that second gif to me while kicking?

tumblr_n3uckeVQLc1ronhn5o1_400.gif

I knew the show was trash early on when Colleen and Danny hit the piers and Colleen ran about 30 yards straight to an armed guard who did nothing but catch a knee to the chest :rofl:

Or how about the DEA "Raid" that came through in nothing but 1 SUV...series is almost satire :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

She gave that man time to prepare a sandwich before she connected.

And I was confused on the raid. Glad it wasn't just me.

Or how about my man catching a ***** knife to the heart and NOT bleeding out because Claired patched the ***** up with a credit card, some lube and cheap gauzes....son lived for weeks without actual real medical attention :lol:

Wait did he EVER die?

Or how about my man catching a ***** knife to the heart and NOT bleeding out because Claired patched the ***** up with a credit card, some lube and cheap gauzes....son lived for weeks without actual real medical attention :lol:

Wait did he EVER die?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The more I think about it, this show was stupid af. I'll still watch season 2 though. :lol: [emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️

Last edited:
I hope they make an Honest Trailer for IF to rip it apart

The final fight scene on the roof was beyond trash. Danny out here struggling against ONE guy with a gun when hes supposed to be a super hero/warrior :smh:

How tf was you gon protect Kunlun, if thats too much for you :stoneface: . No wonder his ***** *** left

How about the hipster outfits him and Colleen wore to hike the Himalaya to get to Kun Lun, dudes looked like they just went out to grab brunch in Greenpoint on a Sunday morning in October :lol:

lol i cant wait to see this usually when yall say something is bad its usually not as bad as yall say it is
It's not.

Fighting choreography is not good enough.

That's really the worst of it.

Its not 18% RT critics bad which is why the audience rated it 83%.

The story to me is solid.

The rest is ppl piling on or just not liking certain things like how naive Danny the character is or how Finn acts.

Also some didn't like the Meachum's at all or how the Hand was used.

But stuff like that is up to you to decide. I wouldn't recommend listening to some of these dudes in here to the point you don't watch it at all.

Form your own opinion.

Last edited:

Wait did he EVER die?

the Hand took him back

He dies when they try to rescue him from The Hand. He's strapped to a chair and Danny tells him his daughter's safe and he tells them he told them the heroin formula. Then he just goes right there.

It's not.

The rest is ppl piling on or just not liking certain things like how naive Danny the character is or how Finn acts.

But stuff like that is up to you to decide. I wouldn't recommend listening to some of these dudes in here to the point you don't watch it at all.

Form your own opinion.

Fact is show IS trash....BUT you should still watch as its part of a greater picture and is nice to have all the pieces.

But all the complaints are very real, you play devils advocate all you want and cape for it...movie has terrible pacing, crappy acting specially from the main character, sloppy plot, for a martial arts drama, the choreography is on that Affleck Daredevil steez....is a good film to pick apart and laugh at all the corny **** it does....

Ya noticed how when he fought Harold on the roof and kicked his **** down, he took off running for cover...WHY!?

Haven't read thru the thread to avoid spoilers. But I'm 4 episodes in and up to this point, this is by far the most trash Marvel Netflix show out. Hella boring. Will keep watching tho, just to see how it fits in with the storylines from the other shows.

He dies when they try to rescue him from The Hand. He's strapped to a chair and Danny tells him his daughter's safe and he tells them he told them the heroin formula. Then he just goes right there.

Oh how convenient :rofl:
Did you not watch the series?

What is convenient about it? Danny thought he was gonna find evidence of the drug but he found the dude. He gets stabbed and Claire keeps him alive long enough for Danny to challenge the Hand and save his daughter. During that they take dude from Claire and Colleen, he's getting tortured for the formula and then he dies after Danny tells him they saved his daughter at least.
It's not.

Form your own opinion.

Fact is show IS trash....
Nobody is believing your alt facts.

You got a terrible opinion. So stop squawking about facts :lol:

What is convenient about it? Danny thought he was gonna find evidence of the drug but he found the dude. He gets stabbed and Claire keeps him alive long enough for Danny to challenge the Hand and save his daughter. During that they take dude from Claire and Colleen, he's getting tortured for the formula and then he dies after Danny tells him they saved his daughter at least.

A terrible opinion that pretty much resonates with the vast majority that have watched the show, you are in the minority so perhaps is your opinion you should be questioning...defending this trash :lol:

Haven't read thru the thread to avoid spoilers. But I'm 4 episodes in and up to this point, this is by far the most trash Marvel Netflix show out. Hella boring. Will keep watching tho, just to see how it fits in with the storylines from the other shows.

According to Zik, your opinion is the only thing that is trash :lol:

I hope they make an Honest Trailer for IF to rip it apart

The final fight scene on the roof was beyond trash. Danny out here struggling against ONE guy with a gun when hes supposed to be a super hero/warrior :smh:

How tf was you gon protect Kunlun, if thats too much for you :stoneface: . No wonder his ***** *** left

Danny is secretly a scared 12 yr old girl. That's the impression I got when he was hiding from an armed Harold.

As far as mcu characters go he's all the way on the bottom.

Literally every other mcu character would've dispatched Harold with more dignity.

Tiny girl from Kick *** more of a man than he is

Last edited:
I honestly think he might have suffered untreated brain damage in the plane crash. It would explain a lot about how he acts.

A terrible opinion that pretty much resonates with the vast majority that have watched the show, you are in the minority so perhaps is your opinion you should be questioning...defending this trash :lol:
No. You generally have terrible opinions.

A broken clock is right twice a day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom