MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Was Gao the only one with any powers? She was out here pushing cars with her chi like a Jedi

They talked about trying to assassinate each other before. alexandria must've been pretty strong in her prime.

Gao had them hands. Or the one hand. The other was needed for her walking stick. She was moving stacks of cinder blocks, breaking down doors, and launching people.

I watched episode 1 earlier but I can't tell you what happened.
It got to the end and I was like, yea I have to rewatch this and pay attention, not put in DFS lineups while I listen half ***:lol:

About to start all ove.r

7/10 for me. Enjoyable but will not memorable. Episode 3 was by far my favorite of the season.

DD & JJ dynamic was great, chemistry and dialogue was on point. LC was also pretty good.

Last edited:
Last episode was weak ... overall show was watchable .... had some good moments but starting the show off w/ Iron fist immediately lowered my expectations ...

1/2 Season 2 DD > Season 1 DD > LC > 2/2 Season 2 DD > JJ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> IF

Maybe my expectations was too high.

The show was good but I expected more.

For an 8 episode season, it felt like it was paced too slow. One episode it was just them chillin in the restaurant and just talking.

There has been better action in previous shows.

Lol Elektra makes me want to fap

DD by far has the best choreography

Madame Gao had them hands

I feel like they nerfed Luke Cage just so he doesn't stand out from the group. I feel like he took on a lot more ppl on his show by himself without breaking a sweat

There was just the right amount of Beta Fist on the show. I'm glad they made him the ***** hostage of the group.

The supporting characters really had nothing to do. I wish they were more involved somehow

How they all finally met up was coolt

The five fingers of the hand felt super weak after all that build up. One dude was taken hostage right away. One was built up only to get taken out without ever fighting. The other guy got taken out not even fighting a defender. The Japanese dude, I don't even remember how he died.

The show was good, but I still wanted more somehow. I was probably more satisfied watching the two DD shows, LC and JJ.

I really wish they would have done more with Luke Cage. Seems like his job was to be a bullet sponge.
DareDevil & Iron Fist were too busy acting like crybabies. Two crybabies in the same room is just annoying as hell lol.
Jessica Jones provided the lols with all of her insults and idgaf attitude.
They did pick a nice lineup of females for these roles. Everybody was looking good especially Misty Knight & Elektra.
Hate that Iron Fist wasn't in uniform like Daredevil. I can understand LC & JJ looking they way they do based on the comics.

Yea where is his uniform?
DD and Elektra are the only ones hiding the face in this group.
IF has the dope colors too.

Just finished.

Hella pissed we didn't get to see Misty's milk juggs smh.

Iron Fist's fighting choreography was much better this time around.

Daredevil and Elektra made IF look extra regular lol. Dude was getting washed all season. Kung Lun gotta be rolling over in its grave watching him get worked.

Colleen bae was looking good.

Wish they would have shown how LC captured Sowande "White Hat" after being hit by a garbage truck.

Needed a longer fight scene from them.

Wonder what kind of weird explanation they'll have for the last scene of the finale.

Yeah that ending was a huge cop out. You mean to tell me all those super powered people got killed like that but DareDevil survives?!?! Ah shiddddddd who y'all fooling?

On another note, I wonder if Marvel will try to throw in a Power Man & Iron Fist show.....

DANNY STILL SUCKS

Misty's booty was looking bigger too :pimp:

Series really just felt like Daredevil with guest appearances :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom