MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
I was expecting Trish to get at least 1 action/fighting scene as hellcat but she hardly had a role in these eps, also expected Misty to get more fighting in besides that last bit at the end. I hope we can finally move on from the hand to other villains now as well
Well they decided to focus heavily on the Defenders this go around.

I figure Trish will get her due in JJ s2. Plus I think Misty is in IF s2.

I thought Misty's hair was on point. Made her ******* stand out more
Yeah I don't know what some dudes are talking about.

Especially given her hairstyle in LC s1.

Misty and that other hot one armed woman posted in another thread would make a good pair.

I'm still hoping to see Tombstone, Silvermane, Hammerhead in future seasons
I'm thinking with the Hand taken out (unless they go back to that well and reveal a 6th finger of the Hand :lol: ) with only Gao surviving imo, its time for the Maggia to swoop in and fill that power vacuum.

Maggia-capos-Perez.jpg

The Maggia makes a lot of sense as the next threat, but can Netflix use Tombstone, Hammerhead, and Silvermane?
Maybe Silvermane, maybe Hammerhead (but that's doubtful).

Plenty other villains and criminal mafia types floating in the ether they can grab and adapt to fit.
Won't be surprised if we don't see Yakuza. Yakuza will be in Avengers 4
Marvel Netflix used yakuza first in DD anyway.

They got washed by the Hand. Almost makes sense they'd pop back up as a threat in that Avengers movie given the Hand is mostly gone.

Besides after the Hand I don't think the yakuza should be the major threat for the Defenders.

I imagine IF will deal with Davos and Joy, maybe a specific K'un L'un threat and clarity on what happened to the city.

DD maybe finally deals with Bullseye or some other white collar boss criminal screwing over Hell's Kitchen. May be time to revamp some of the lamer villains in his rogues gallery like Mr. Fear or Bony or Black Tarantula.

Last edited:
I just finished watching The Defenders. Having only watched both seasons of Daredevil, it was alright.

The third episode was the best one.

I didn't see the swerve coming at the end of Episode Six. I was like "Oh ****!" :wow::lol:

I'll probably get around to watching Jessica Jones and Luke Cage at some point.

Daredevil is the best marvel show so far . JJ was pretty nice in a unique way . LC had a lot more potential . But damn couldn't even finish iron fist

Just finished. It was alright...they didn't do a good job of setting up The Hand leaders, especially after teasing how powerful they are for like 2.5 seasons of the Marvel shows. They were hyping up that Whitehat dude and how dangerous he is but we never got to see any of it.

I feel like Ward Meachum was supposed to be in that scene where Danny and Colleen go to Rand to find out about Midland...but he was "on a business trip" (could they not get the actor for just one scene?) It would have made more sense to have him help them instead of that random secretary :lol:

Hopefully this is the end of The Hand...I'm tired of them and they're washed vs. The Defenders and anyone else. They're used to going up against The Chaste and other people who can fight for all those centuries but when matched up against people with powers, they're out of their league

I just finished watching The Defenders. Having only watched both seasons of Daredevil, it was alright.

The third episode was the best one.

I didn't see the swerve coming at the end of Episode Six. I was like "Oh ****!" :wow::lol:

I'll probably get around to watching Jessica Jones and Luke Cage at some point.
Somebody remind me what happened in s3 again? I watched the entire series in a day so it wss more like a 8hr movie to me :lol:

Was that the ep Danny barged in to Midland circle and it turned in to the boardroom/hallway fight also in that ep where Stick cuts off his hand or is it the ep they spent most of their time inn the restaurant and then have to fight Sowande, Gao, Elektra, and Murakami along with Hand ninjas and other henchmen?
So the last episode , how did he make it out ?
It'll be revealed most likely in DD s3.
What comes out next? Punisher in the fall, and DD season 3 in the spring?
Yes. Then JJ s2 after that.
I can't believe IF is getting a second season :rolleyes
The fans demanded it.

Kinda interesting that the chaste and the hand were both destroyed in one season of a show.

Kinda interesting that the chaste and the hand were both destroyed in one season of a show.
The way the chaste were killed offscreen was weak.

We still don't know whats fully going on early in the season and Danny & Colleen just walk in to a room filled with dead bodies :smh:

In the end the Chaste wasn't worth ****. We see one guy die in the tunnels/sewers and then near the end Stick gets it.

I guess we're suppose to assume Elektra killed them all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom