MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3?

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

They need Zero from megaman x series in here.
that would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just balance the god damn game, not like mvc2 where only 6 out of the 56 characters were actually used in the competitive scene.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

This is slightly less epic than Shenmue 3 getting announced, for me, but still exciting. I currently have MvC2 for Dreamcast up on eBay, going to DL it on PS3. Bid away!
laugh.gif

Still waiting :/

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by bud dink

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Originally Posted by dhart48

eh...this is like the detox for the video game world, when i see it ill believe it
...And since I was into video games before production, I still believe Marvel vs. Capcom 3 will drop; it's just a matter of when.  And who was M.O.D.O.K., again?  As far as bosses go, I think Marvel should use Thanos, Galactus, or perhaps even Dark Phoenix, but that's just me.
nerd.gif
thanos was the boss in MVC1 
eyes.gif
wrong, Onslaught was the boss.
and whenever this comes out, i will buy a new arcade stick. i might even finally buy the Tournament edition SF4 stick on ebay for cheap. 

and it would be amazing if they went the GUILTy gear High res route, or even better the BlazBlue true HD character model route. I dont care if it would take longer, it would be a better game if it was in HD. 
I always thought the last few Guilty Gears had tight graphics. 

And I'm glad someone backed me on Thanos having ever been a boss in any of the Capcom-developed Marvel fighting games.  I can pretty much remember them all going back to War of the Gems, so to hear Thanos having been a boss definitely caught me off guard.

And finnns2003, when was Shenmue 3 announced?  And for what system(s)?
nerd.gif
eek.gif

Thanos was a boss in the game marvel super heroes the same type of vs game made by capcom they brought the marvel super heroes roster over for marvel super heroes vs capcom which was the sequel to xmen vs street fighter

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

@%%! THIS GAME.

SNK vs CAPCOM 3 : BILLIONAIRE FIGHTING FTW!!!!!!!

CVS2 was one of my fav fighters of all time. I wish I could download an updated version for the PS3 right now.
K-groove.... 
pimp.gif

And the rivalry continues
devil.gif

This was the order the games were in

Xmen: Children Of The Atom
Marvel Super Heroes
X-men vs. Street Fighter
Marvel Superheroes vs. SF
MVC
MVC 2

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Thanos was a boss in the game marvel super heroes the same type of vs game made by capcom they brought the marvel super heroes roster over for marvel super heroes vs capcom which was the sequel to xmen vs street fighter
I'm glad to see that got cleared up.  I'm not trying to be anal retentive or anything, I just figured the main games we were discussing were the actual Marvel vs. Capcom games, and not all of the games in the Marvel vs. Capcom canon.

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

I'm glad to see that got cleared up.  I'm not trying to be anal retentive or anything, I just figured the main games we were discussing were the actual Marvel vs. Capcom games, and not all of the games in the Marvel vs. Capcom canon.
Yeah thanos was the bogg of Marvel Super Heroes. with the gems and stuff... i wasnt really into that game because it moved much slower than MVC

You know I've been waiting for them to do a marvel vs capcom vs dc game u know how crazy that would be but prolly wouldn't happen with all the licenses they would need to get. But I think they could prolly pull off a good fighting game unlike that mortal kombat vs dc game

As far as Capcom goes, they need to add at least one of these guys:

falcon_640w.jpg

wangtang_640w.jpg

ryoma_640w.jpg

kyosuke-hr.jpg

zjxkza.jpg

DMC002%7EDevil-May-Cry-Dante-Posters.jpg

I'm sure they will...
pimp.gif

if they have protoman and carnage or atleast 1 more Resident Evil character like Barry
pimp.gif

either way when released I will cop for sure

Back
Top Bottom