MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3?

Was it confirmed to be fake? I just remember them saying the pic leaked and everyone was wondering **! is going on.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

I hope they don't change anything but the characters...MVC 2 was perfect.

Hell no it wasn't. I love MvC2 and all, but it's one of the most unbalanced fighting games of all time. Notice how everyone and their mom is using any combination of Magneto, Storm, Psylocke, Sentinel, Ironman, Cable, Cyclops, and Captain Commando.
REAL good players know how to use everyone....trust i do damage with omega red, silver samurai, and venom
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Hell no it wasn't. I love MvC2 and all, but it's one of the most unbalanced fighting games of all time. Notice how everyone and their mom is using any combination of Magneto, Storm, Psylocke, Sentinel, Ironman, Cable, Cyclops, and Captain Commando.
REAL good players know how to use everyone....trust i do damage with omega red, silver samurai, and venom
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not even. This game is so unbalanced, any scrub can use MSP and take down a good Team Shoto user.

Originally Posted by n1ke drawer

nice....
1zvwjs8.jpg

cover???
29c59pu.jpg

Don't know how anyone ever fell for these..

The box cover uses the exact artwork from SFIV, they would obviously make new artwork for a new game. And that start screen looks like it's for a game made in 1996.

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

young718chris wrote:

MC OTAKU wrote:

Dis gonna be HUGE
smokin.gif
This

I hope they take T-Bonne out

t-bone's is coo
cable needs to be taken out
if you pick cable then ill pick cable too
laugh.gif

Not taken out, just toned down so that you can't win with him if you have a controller with auto fire and you keep holding a button down. I don't think they should take anyone out from the Marvel characters, just add more. Those kids Capcom characters need to be taken out though.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Knowing how to use =/= Winning.  Those dudes in the tournaments most likely know how to use almost everyone but when money is on the line you gonna look at match-ups, priorities, and all that other technical crap.

As much as I enjoyed MvC2, any game that has an infinite is automatically discounted by me.  People need to hop on TvC and see what MvC2 should have been and what MvC3 is most likely going to be but even better.

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Knowing how to use =/= Winning.  Those dudes in the tournaments most likely know how to use almost everyone but when money is on the line you gonna look at match-ups, priorities, and all that other technical crap.

As much as I enjoyed MvC2, any game that has an infinite is automatically discounted by me.  People need to hop on TvC and see what MvC2 should have been and what MvC3 is most likely going to be but even better.

i got tvc but i couldnt get into it
so i went back to mvc2
as long as they keep the cartoon graphics ill cop it
i dont want the franchise to go 3d

Yeah they need to tone down Cable,  and Iron Man. I hate playin scrubs anyone whoever picks these two.  I don't even waste my time playin with someone who picks these two.

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

Originally Posted by young718chris

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

Dis gonna be HUGE
smokin.gif
This

I hope they take T-Bonne out

t-bone's is coo
cable needs to be taken out
if you pick cable then ill pick cable too
laugh.gif

That's how I feel about T-Bonne mainly because people chose her ONLY for her assist that drains life so quickly

Back
Top Bottom