MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3?

nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My bad posting on my iPhone and it wouldn't post in the field above but I was peeping G4 and they said it could be announced next month.

'Marvel vs. Capcom 3' Announcement Coming In May?
Posted 1 hr ago by Brian Warmoth in News

Marvel heroes like Spider-Man, Iron Man, Thor and Captain America already have solo titles in works, but a new "Marvel vs. Capcom" title may beat some of them out, depending on how legit rumors about "Marvel vs. Capcom 3" turn out to be.

"Marvel vs. Capcom 3" will be announced in May, according a confident "leak" by a poster named Henaki at Team Spooky. Henaki also claimed that a PC version of "Super Street Fighter 4" would be unveiled sometime in the future, and he may be believable on both fronts, as he learned of the entire "SSF4" fighter roster before it was public.

"Tatsunko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars" producer Ryota Niitsuma said that "Marvel vs. Capcom 2" went a long way in introducing Japan to Marvel's characters, and given the company's current push to flood the world's movie theaters with its heroes, a third game in the series would be appropriately timed about now.

I just hope that if "Street Fighter 4" characters start showing up they throw in a Marvel boss strong enough to stand up to Seth. M.O.D.O.K., for example would be an excellent choice, and some love for Captain Britain and Beta Ray Bill would go a long way as well. Capcom could stand to add some new faces, too, such as Hakan and Nathan Spencer from "Bionic Commando."

Who would you like to see in "Marvel vs. Capcom 3"? Do you think the rumor is real? Share your proposals in the comment section below.

Trust. It's coming. My very good friend's friend works at capcom and told us it's in the works already. He gives my friend all kinds of capcom stuff like games, controllers, etc. I have no reason to doubt him.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Trust. It's coming. My very good friend's friend works at capcom and told us it's in the works already. He gives my friend all kinds of capcom stuff like games, controllers, etc. I have no reason to doubt him.

This is 100% true.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

This is 100% true.
That's all the confirmation I need as well
pimp.gif

I'm sold.

eh...this is like the detox for the video game world, when i see it ill believe it

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Word.
Is Capcom gonna go the 3D route with this one as well?
You mean just 3D models on a 2D platform like SF4?  It wouldn't hurt but it would be kinda cool if they went the Blazblue route and hand-drawn everything but then it would take FOREVER to come out assuming they'd have at least 40 characters..

Originally Posted by dhart48

eh...this is like the detox for the video game world, when i see it ill believe it
...And since I was into video games before production, I still believe Marvel vs. Capcom 3 will drop; it's just a matter of when.  And who was M.O.D.O.K., again?  As far as bosses go, I think Marvel should use Thanos, Galactus, or perhaps even Dark Phoenix, but that's just me.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom