Marvel vs. DC: Time To Get REAL

This was okay. Expected something different. Should've known better when I read the word editing.

I expected something more like the Superman vs. Hulk fight some dude actually made. Not scenes cut from the video games.

Also what movement is this actually? I didn't bother to check but when I read that at the end I thought what are you gonna petition Marvel and DC to do a video game together or something? Just don't know what we're getting real about.

This was okay. Expected something different. Should've known better when I read the word editing.

I expected something more like the Superman vs. Hulk fight some dude actually made. Not scenes cut from the video games.

Also what movement is this actually? I didn't bother to check but when I read that at the end I thought what are you gonna petition Marvel and DC to do a video game together or something? Just don't know what we're getting real about.

This was just made for fun and to give my followers on Instagram (38k) of them something cool to watch. The #timetogetreal movement is a made up movement to hopefully get th attention of Marvel and DC and push them to creating a game like this for us. I know my first OP might come off like I'm begging for props but I really just wanted to put it out there and see what kind of feedback I'd get. Now that's it's being ripped to shreds by some, I'm like -.- haha but oh well! I had fun making it.

I was feelin it. Good job man.

If this was a movie trailer the movie would gross a Billion easy.

Back
Top Bottom