Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * S7 Premieres May27

I think overall those gripes in each series are from a small audience and they weren't the main protagonist while most loathe IF and he is the lead and it doesn't help that the plot wasn't very interesting turning the Hand into a corporate power.

I mean based on the poll before it got reset during the NT move, DD S2 was the second favorite so the Elektra issue wasn't as big of a problem as others might make it seem.

I'm not defending IF and Defenders. I'm on record here saying that Defenders is nothing more than just ok. I didn't disagree about that those two were a decline. However, I don't think Luke Cage fits in the decline. Diamondback didn't change that enough for me.

And I didn't say anything about Defenders and marketing. You have me confused with someone else.

I meant you defending IF by saying its the highest viewed show and that they weren't disappointed with it because they renewed it for a second season.

For the Defenders, instead of marketing I think you said it lacked hype. Not sure but close enough :lol:

As for LC, its not just the villain DIamondbacka nd that struggle They Live fight sequence, the plot as a whole once Cotton Mouth died just flatlined. I mean it really helped that Cotton Mouth was such a dynamic and interesting character then immediately replaced by one of the worst villains they have conceived but overall the story took a nosedive.

I meant you defending IF by saying its the highest viewed show and that they weren't disappointed with it because they renewed it for a second season.

For the Defenders, instead of marketing I think you said it lacked hype. Not sure but close enough :lol:

As for LC, its not just the villain DIamondbacka nd that struggle They Live fight sequence, the plot as a whole once Cotton Mouth died just flatlined. I mean it really helped that Cotton Mouth was such a dynamic and interesting character then immediately replaced by one of the worst villains they have conceived but overall the story took a nosedive.

I mentioned hype when it came to Defenders ratings being lower than IF, which is true. IF had hype, whether good or bad. It still had people talking and wanting to see if it was as bad as people were saying. Defenders didn't. For obvious reasons. That's not me Defending it at all.

The tone is definitely different.

AoS is more akin to the movies aka more kid friendly.

Btw, loved this long take in the episode I watched last night.

This decline talk is bull ****.

If we're gonna keep it real, truth is ppl probably overrated the hell out of DD and JJ if the narrative is 2nd half of LC, IF, and Defenders weren't good (only IF was).

I still like JJ best out of all the netflix shows. Had the most messed up villain and did a lot of horrible things. Was depressing kinda like svu.

DLjgWSkV4AACyx3.jpg:large

more unknown heroes/villains?

Grill (Pruitt Taylor Vince)

Grill is a gruff taskmaster, lording over those under his command with an unforgiving temperament. He has no illusions about the world he lives in and this makes him a man not easily fooled, or crossed.
lokeiieie.jpg

Flint (Coy Stewart)

Flint is a young man who’s been forced to grow up fast in a tough environment, but hasn’t lost his desire to make something of himself. When he crosses paths with our S.H.I.E.L.D. team, he just may get the chance to prove that he’s capable of big things. Fun fact: Flint is based on a character from Inhumans comics who has the ability to control rock and stone.
mkeiwwow.jpg

Tess (Eve Harlow)

Tess is resourceful, striving to be self-sufficient in very desperate circumstances, but she has hung on to her hopes for a better future for herself and those closest to her. She is living proof that even in the toughest of times, good people will still fight for each other.
mieiei.jpg

Deke (Jeff Ward)

Deke is the ultimate survivor and roguish scavenger, the guy who can get people what they need, but at a price of his asking. With his sharp mind and quick wit, he is both a real asset in a tight spot and a hard man to trust.
mskeiei.jpg

Yo they stepped up the budget for AOS. That promo look like it cost more than all of S1 :lol:

Why y'all ain't post the trailer? :emoji_unamused:

Season 5 looks promising.

Really like how they had 3 different arcs for season 4 and that they were all interconnected. Hopefully that continues for season 5.

EDIT:

is this show still worth watching? i watched up to the ghost rider arc, which i enjoyed. i watched like one episode of Aida arc and didn't really feel like continuing.

Back
Top Bottom