Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * S7 Premieres May27

do I have to wait for my reps from amel after this season ends or can i just get them now?

:rofl: You might as well do it now.

Fitz just dapped his way back in to the friend zone and started all over. How son just agree to erase his progress? :lol: :smh: Such an idiot.

The ep was great actually. Liked Yo-Yo's intro and how they didn't let language barrier slow the show down. Used captions at the right spots.

Really dug the new powers they're showing as well. Dude with the rigor mortis ability is messed up.

Still don't care for Ward turned alien Swarm monster or w/e.

:x @ bringing back the Tahiti machine and using it. SHIELD on that torture for info for real.

Still not seeing how there can be a spinoff involving Blood Hunter.

Last edited:
The continued simping is not a good look.
Episode felt meh but I'll give it more time..

Last edited:
Would you guys have taken thise fish oil pills on ourpose in hopes of going through terrigenesis?

Would you guys have taken thise fish oil pills on ourpose in hopes of going through terrigenesis?

I mean if you don't have the gene it wouldn't work and if it did, you might get crappy powers like Blowing up and not being about to regenerate afterwards.

Would you guys have taken those fish oil pills on purpose in hopes of going through terrigenesis?
Yes.

I would've downed an entire bottle of fish oil pills and dealt with the possible bad bowel movements if I aint get no super powers.

I mean if you don't have the gene it wouldn't work and if it did, you might get crappy powers like Blowing up and not being about to regenerate afterwards.
Hell no. I don't want to end up looking like a hedgehog like my boo Reina, or the guy with no eyes, or lash.
Worth the risk.

I believe in my powerful cool looking inner Inhuman-self.
I'm pretty sure if I took the right fish oil pills I'd come out looking like Captain America.
Ahh, so the epitome of the Nazi Aryan soldier.

Last edited:
The levels of the friend zone:

Green-You're cute and you might have a chance if I'm drunk

Yellow-You are so adorable

Orange - You're like my sister

Red - You're never going to hit

Fitz - commit suicide if you reach this level

Last edited:
Wouldn't you turn to stone and die if you took a pill that contained it inside it? I'd rather not :lol:
No that was if you got exposed directly to the terrigen mists.

The mists and the crystals got dropped to the bottom of the ocean, leaked in to the ocean and apparently in to fish or w/e to make the fish oil pills. Now regular humans are unaffected. Only hidden Inhumans change.

Finally watched the episode.
Pretty good. Shocked that Fitz told her the true since the last episode. That's wild. I'm so used to shows hiding things.

Yeah I thought they would've lied about it too.

Apparently it wasn't a problem and Fitz just accepted his friend zone instead of hiding it and trying to smash.

Fitz gon be friendzoned into a villain. The power of the P is real and he aint eem seent it :smh:

2 eps in to being a part of SHIELD and Lincoln getting yambs already :lol: :pimp: Straight up had it given to him.

Looks like that was the episode the spinoff was to be spun from. A show with just them two starring would do even worse lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom