Marvin Harrison

Originally Posted by TheGift23

2460462456_fb58c527db.jpg

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
ohwell.gif

Marvin Harrison, definitely is in the top 10 of all time, can make a good case for him in the top 5.

i don't care what system he played in & for what QB he played for, he was the #1 WR for the Colts for a good 10 years.

he also was the most productive & consistent receiver in the league for a good 4-5 years.

he's not Andre Reed.

yes he routinely underperformed in the playoffs, so did his whole @%!%!%* team. How are we gonna singling Him out when his QB was out there turning the ballover, defense out there stopping noone.

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Marvin Harrison, definitely is in the top 10 of all time, can make a good case for him in the top 5.

i don't care what system he played in & for what QB he played for, he was the #1 WR for the Colts for a good 10 years.

he also was the most productive & consistent receiver in the league for a good 4-5 years.

he's not Andre Reed.

yes he routinely underperformed in the playoffs, so did his whole @%!%!%* team. How are we gonna singling Him out when his QB was out there turning the ball over, defense out there stopping noone.

Intelligent you are, football knowledge you have....

Let's not even start with him being great because of Manning. Those arguments are ridiculous.

Harrison is done being a go to type guy, but he's a savvy vet who can run routes and most importantly catch the football. If he goes to a team where he isa tertiary option, then he can be extremely productive and relevant.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Dude was an elite receiver don't get me wrong but still his name should never be place among the all-time greats
tired.gif
smh.gif
Sooo disrespectful...
Dude feasted during the regular season, regularly underperformed during the playoffs and luckily played with prototype NFL QB.

Ty Law took his manhood from him. Torry Holt>Marvin Harrison
grin.gif
when youre constantly seeing belicheat in the players what do you expect?

1st off T.O. Is nothing special ide take Steve Smith,Hines Ward,Larry Fitz over T.O. Any day, and probly more I just don't feel like thinking. And Moss wasthat dude in minnesota but ever since he's left he's been average. Marvin Harrisons a beast for his size plain and simple and if your hatin you prolyjust started watchin football last year, straight up. I'm not even a fan of him or the Colts but I know when dudes do work.

Originally Posted by CAnthony15

1st off T.O. Is nothing special ide take Steve Smith,Hines Ward,Larry Fitz over T.O. Any day, and probly more I just don't feel like thinking. And Moss was that dude in minnesota but ever since he's left he's been average. Marvin Harrisons a beast for his size plain and simple and if your hatin you proly just started watchin football last year, straight up. I'm not even a fan of him or the Colts but I know when dudes do work.

roll.gif

marvin is that dude ... but thats a bunch of blasphemous hogwash up there homie

CAnthony15 wrote:
1st off T.O. Is nothing special ide take Steve Smith,Hines Ward,Larry Fitz over T.O. Any day, and probly more I just don't feel like thinking. And Moss was that dude in minnesota but ever since he's left he's been average. Marvin Harrisons a beast for his size plain and simple and if your hatin you proly just started watchin football last year, straight up. I'm not even a fan of him or the Colts but I know when dudes do work.

He was anti-physical, but calling him less than great is hate. When he was in his prime and was a legit deep threat he had no major flaws in his game. When hegot older and slowed down he still produced. what more do you want from a great WR?

What part is hogwash bro? Moss is a pansy who dont go over the middle and didnt do nothing in oakland, and set a record with BRADY as his QB. So whats hogwashabout that? 2nd T.o. is special? What has he done thats been so special bro? NOTHING. Those are 2 WRs who have been questioned about how hard they play andhave been questioned about taking plays off and who have been a disease to teams. and if you look at Smith and Ward those are 2 dudes who never take plays off,when their not catching balls their putting blocks on dudes or laying dudes out so idk what your calling hogwash "homie" I use to think T.O. and Mosswere the best too but theres more to it then hype and fancy catches

What part is hogwash bro? Moss is a pansy who dont go over the middle and didnt do nothing in oakland, and set a record with BRADY as his QB. So whats hogwash about that? 2nd T.o. is special? What has he done thats been so special bro? NOTHING. Those are 2 WRs who have been questioned about how hard they play and have been questioned about taking plays off and who have been a disease to teams. and if you look at Smith and Ward those are 2 dudes who never take plays off, when their not catching balls their putting blocks on dudes or laying dudes out so idk what your calling hogwash "homie" I use to think T.O. and Moss were the best too but theres more to it then hype and fancy catches
Do enjoy making a joke of yourself?

Its kinda sad. Marv was a dominant receiver for nearly 10 years, and him and Payton together were like watching magic in front of our eyes. Some of the catcheshe made were unbelievable. I really hope he lands with a team that needs him, because I think that he does have something left. Maybe not as dominant demand asa 1 or 2 receiver, but he can make a positive impact for any team IMO.

I THINK ITS OVER AND IF HE DOES GET PICKED UP ITS NOT GONNA WORK OUT HE WAS MADE TO FIT IN INDI AND THATS IT!

What part is hogwash bro? Moss is a pansy who dont go over the middle and didnt do nothing in oakland, and set a record with BRADY as his QB. So whats hogwash about that? 2nd T.o. is special? What has he done thats been so special bro? NOTHING. Those are 2 WRs who have been questioned about how hard they play and have been questioned about taking plays off and who have been a disease to teams. and if you look at Smith and Ward those are 2 dudes who never take plays off, when their not catching balls their putting blocks on dudes or laying dudes out so idk what your calling hogwash "homie" I use to think T.O. and Moss were the best too but theres more to it then hype and fancy catches

delete your account.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Dude was an elite receiver don't get me wrong but still his name should never be place among the all-time greats
tired.gif
smh.gif
Sooo disrespectful...
Dude feasted during the regular season, regularly underperformed during the playoffs and luckily played with prototype NFL QB.

Ty Law took his manhood from him. Torry Holt>Marvin Harrison
grin.gif

bingo ... been saying this for years when the colts would disappear in the playoffs ... yeh my son P. got abused too but dude never played like a go to #1reciever in the playoffs ... i never like MARVIN THE SHOOTER HARRISON ... w/e though ... i wouldn't sign him

16 G, 143 REC, 1,722 YDS, 11 TD

laugh.gif
having Marv on my FF team in a Point-per-catch league that year FTW
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom