Marvin Harrison

jpzx

Supporter
Is this dude going to land with a team? I know he had a drop off year in 2008 but he's still better than a lot of #2 receivers on any team you can name...

Yeah, I know he's been in trouble lately, but so have a lot of players. I haven't heard of any team interested in him. Does he still think he'sworth a ton of $ and that's what's holding up any negotiations with a team?

harrison0725.jpg

He's done. He's coming off 247 and 636 yard seasons and next month will be 37 years old.

IMO I dont agree he's still better than a lot of #2 receivers...people are going by name recognition only. Could he still play? Ya. But with his likelycontract demands, his possible legal situation, and his age you arent going to see many suiters as we have now seen.

Saw this from Cris Carter (who retired at 37) about Harrison:

"There is a certain pecking order in the league. Now, teams are looking at drafting players. Why should I sign a 37-year-old guy when I can get a21-year-old guy who has a huge upside?"

laugh.gif

Marv was coming off of an injury. I think he still has something left in the tank. Bring him in, let him mentor the kids, and have him as a 3rd reciever. If heaccepts that of course.

Marrison Harrison has been done.. I been tryna tell ya that..

Gunna and Nowitness tried to tell me harrison was still a top 5 reciever a year ago...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He had routes dont get me wrong, but dude is retiring in the flag football HOF.. least physical reciever ive ever seen next to todd pinkston

Dude was an elite receiver don't get me wrong but still his name should never be place among the all-time greats

If Marv stays inactive, cats in Philly who are on Marv's bad side are probably sweatin' right now.

Marrison Harrison has been done.. I been tryna tell ya that..
Been done? Really? Last year was his first season he fell off. He was coming off that season endinginjury, and wasnt completely back last year.

I think he, right now is still better than a lot of #2's in the league. I thought he was gonna have a nice bounceback year.

His legal situation could/will be the reason he doesnt see the field again...

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Dude was an elite receiver don't get me wrong but still his name should never be place among the all-time greats
tired.gif
smh.gif
Sooo disrespectful...
Dude feasted during the regular season, regularly underperformed during the playoffs and luckily played with prototype NFL QB.

Ty Law took his manhood from him. Torry Holt>Marvin Harrison
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom