Maryland High School Shooting

I don’t care anymore. Only country in the world where this garbage happens almost every week.

Via Reddit

"This is the school I go to. I was running late and my mom got a call saying there was a shooting at my school.. I got chills and immediately texted all of my friends asking if they're ok. One of my friends was shot in the leg but that's all I know right now. People are freaking out but they're on their way to another school to be picked up by their parents. It's crazy to think about this actually happening. And we just walked out last week to prevent this kind of thing..
From what I've heard 4 people were shot, 3 of them I don't know the name but of the one I do he was my friend and thankfully only shot in the leg, I hope he's safe. And I heard the shooter shot himself. The videos on snapchat are scary with the cops busting in rooms telling everyone to get down while they secure the area, there's so many police cars, this is all so crazy this was completely unexpected."

Dude shot himself and didnt empty clips on people sooo I presume this should not be classified as mass school shootings like the others. And shouldn't get national news coverage for agenda pushing purposes

Dude shot himself and didnt empty clips on people sooo I presume this should not be classified as mass school shootings like the others. And shouldn't get national news coverage for agenda pushing purposes
sounds a little like you are getting use to this kind of stuff...new normal.

It’s been normal for years now. Someone’s mad at something so they decide to murder people at a school or workplace. Last year someone decided on something new and massacred people at a concert / music festival.

had a shooter drill at school this morning. ****** in class was shook :lol: even had blanks in the hallways.

the fact that we are hearing of something happening weekly and that there is threats every other day in schools is disgusting. I always laughed at the idea of home schooling but with the way **** is going it seems like a better idea. Its scary as a parent to send your kid to school and have to worry about if they are going to come home or not.

It’s been normal for years now. Someone’s mad at something so they decide to murder people at a school or workplace. Last year someone decided on something new and massacred people at a concert / music festival.

Las vegas was a sham. Still no video of Stephen paddock checking into the hotel. Even though his girlfriend supposedly paid for the room with her credit card.. yet she wasn't present at check in.. the amount of weapons would require multiple trips to the lobby... that whole thing was a botched gun run gone bad... do some inquisitive research and you'll see for yourself..

Metal detectors and cops in every school is the best defense they can have, which would be expensive.

I agree with metal detectors. Though we had them way back when I was in high school and it was relatively easy to bypass them.

I think you would need specially trained cops since most of them don't even have the patients to deal with adults without getting violent let alone students.

Las vegas was a sham. Still no video of Stephen paddock checking into the hotel. Even though his girlfriend supposedly paid for the room with her credit card.. yet she wasn't present at check in.. the amount of weapons would require multiple trips to the lobby... that whole thing was a botched gun run gone bad... do some inquisitive research and you'll see for yourself..

maxresdefault.jpg

So who shot and killed all those people?

Back
Top Bottom