Mass shooting in San Bernardino

This is true, in a way America is hopeless.

However that doesn't mean the whole knives can kill people too argument isn't silly and baseless

Replace knives with pipebombs/IEDs, still silly and baseless?

Point is, if people are determined to kill en masse they'll find a way.

We need to find a way to eradicate anti-Western/American sentiment and kill all this animosity.
Which is why pipe bombs are illegal..

the point is, non of these mass shootings would have been as tragic if the killers had knives instead of guns. No where close.

And no this is not about banning guns in America, it is about how there is a huge difference between a killer armed with a knife and one armed with a gun. Especially when we are talking about mass murder.

Dudes bringing up Chinese knife attacks when its way safer to live in a Chinese city without needing to worry about some idiot with a gun

View media item 1817726

I'm with it

She's got maaaaaaaaad foot photos on her twitter for all you right wing foot fetish freaks out there

Don't underestimate my savagery famb

a02411b2_i567P.gif

Last edited:

the point is, non of these mass shootings would have been as tragic if the killers had knives instead of guns. No where close.

And no this is not about banning guns in America, it is about how there is a huge difference between a killer armed with a knife and one armed with a gun. Especially when we are talking about mass murder.

Dudes bringing up Chinese knife attacks when its way safer to live in a Chinese city without needing to worry about some idiot with a gun

You're glossing over our points. Nobody is saying a knife is more effective than a gun, we're simply saying that people will find a way to commit similar atrocities with or without guns if they really want to.

We need to find a way to stop people from falling through the cracks. How do we keep impressionable minds from suscribing to evil ideologies? How do we keep ISIS from indoctrinating these people into their ranks?

That's the key.

No. Take guns out of the equation. Like all the way out. No one has them and they had never been created.

All you have is dudes in mobs with machetes instead. That is NO DIFFERENT if not worse because how do you stop that? Send a group of sharp shooters from the swat team in with bows and arrows? Really now? Shall we all walk around wearing a cutlass waiting for a mob of angry pirates?

Guns aren't the problem.

If you truly want guns gone then the police couldn't even have them. What happens when that one cop loses his gun and a bad guy gets it? Everyone is ******.

Last edited:

You're glossing over our points. Nobody is saying a knife is more effective than a gun, we're simply saying that people will find a way to commit similar atrocities with or without guns if they really want to.

We need to find a way to stop people from falling through the cracks. How do we keep impressionable minds from suscribing to evil ideologies? How do we keep ISIS from indoctrinating these people into their ranks?

That's the key.
But it's really not similar at all, the magnitude at which people are killed in mass shootings is far above those without guns.

The solution to your second point is just as complex as finding a way to get rid of guns.

And I would argue that some of the people who have committed homocide using a gun would not have killed if they instead had a melee weapon. Not everyone who kills with a gun is crazy and blood thirsty, the decision to kill someone with a knife requires physical force and effort while a gun is just moving a finger.

No. Take guns out of the equation. Like all the way out. No one has them and they had never been created.

All you have is dudes in mobs with machetes instead. That is NO DIFFERENT if not worse because how do you stop that? Send a group of sharp shooters from the swat team in with bows and arrows? Really now? Shall we all walk around wearing a cutlass waiting for a mob of angry pirates?

Guns aren't the problem.

If you truly want guns gone then the police couldn't even have them. What happens when that one cop loses his gun and a bad guy gets it? Everyone is ******.
It's sad that Americans are so brainwashed that they think their country would not be better without guns.

Glad I don't live in America

Guns aren't the problem.

Agreed.
America's real problem is entitlement and cowardice. There's no respect for human lives and people think they deserve everything in life. When they don't, they decide to go apes***. Also f*** enablers who allow these individuals to do such immoral behavior

See y'all are missing out. I've been watching Fox (along with every other network) for years and have had a thing for Jeanine for years. Come to the dark side with me :lol: Fox has the baddest women. Even their milfs/gilfs.

Last edited:

Guns aren't the problem.

It's sad that Americans are so brainwashed that they think their country would not be better without guns.

It's not brainwashed at all. It's real life, how many guns have you been offered to buy in middle school? How do we wish the guns away? They are here now like I said. Imagining America with no guns is like me imagining my rent was paid for. Yeah it would be dope but it's a fantasy.

Guns aren't the problem.

It's not brainwashed at all. It's real life, how many guns have you been offered to buy in middle school? How do we wish the guns away? They are here now like I said. Imagining America with no guns is like me imagining my rent was paid for. Yeah it would be dope but it's a fantasy.
Bro you literally just typed out a hypothetical situation where there were no guns and said it would be no different and I called you out on it.

Stop trying to move the goal posts

That's why the whole "don't let certain people acquire arms legally" argument holds no merit when talking about these incidents.

It's like saying don't let people with a history of addiction be prescribed percocet.

If it's gonna happen it's gonna happen, just a matter of time.

Last edited:
See y'all are missing out. I've been watching Fox (along with every other network) for years and have had a thing for Jeanine for years. Come to the dark side with me :lol: Fox has the baddest women. Even their milfs/gilfs.

Famb I can watch reruns of her struggle judge show, and best believe my collection of granny flicks is A1

I'm good on the Fox News nonsense

-Maybe you should stop watching pundits altogether, and reading news magazines. Like Foreign Affairs, Economist, Reason, The Atlantic, Journal of Economic Perspectives.

It probably help you gain some empathy for your fellow, non conservative, man

Guns aren't the problem.

Bro you literally just typed out a hypothetical situation where there were no guns and said it would be no different and I called you out on it.

Oh. I thought it went without saying a world with no guns just gets over run by dudes with other weapons. Same **** different toilet. Remember who the Romans were?

I though you were saying there was going to be peace or something when the guns in America went away. Like you know... A fantasy. I still stand by my hypothetical story.

Famb I can watch reruns of her struggle judge show, and best believe my collection of granny flicks is A1

I'm good on the Fox News nonsense

-Maybe you should stop watching pundits altogether, and reading news magazines. Like Foreign Affairs, Economist, Reason, The Atlantic, Journal of Economic Perspectives.

It probably help you gain some empathy for your fellow, non conservative, man

I'm good with checking the DrudgeReport multiple times a day. That's my main go to.

That's why the whole "don't let certain people acquire arms legally" argument holds no merit when talking about these incidents.

It's like saying don't let people with a history of addiction be prescribed percocet.

If it's gonna happen it's gonna happen, just a matter of time.

Exactly. Believe it or not some people don't play by the rules. Also believe it or not there has aways been crazy people and groups of crazy people. It's not like this hasn't happened over the history of the world. It's just evolved.

People have also become sensitive as hell like EddieDoyers EddieDoyers said and that's just adding to it. The clowns who watch the news and feel it's a good idea to shoot up a school because they got made fun of for wearing makeup. Maybe if you want to wear makeup you should have a thicker skin. No one ever mentions that.

Last edited:
But it's really not similar at all, the magnitude at which people are killed in mass shootings is far above those without guns.

Is the end result mass life loss?

Then they are similar. You're splitting hairs bruh. Folks will find a way to kill if they really want to.

Guns aren't the problem.

Oh. I thought it went without saying a world with no guns just gets over run by dudes with other weapons. Same **** different toilet. Remember who the Romans were?

I though you were saying there was going to be peace or something when the guns in America went away. Like you know... A fantasy. I still stand by my hypothetical story.
It is way safer to live in a country without guns. Thinking differently when you have only experienced living in America is just ignorance

Is the end result mass life loss?

Then they are similar. You're splitting hairs bruh. Folks will find a way to kill if they really want to.
All I am saying is that there would be less damage without guns.

If you disagree with that, you are wrong

All I am saying is that there would be less damage without guns.

If you disagree with that, you are wrong

I disagree with that. Bombs exist. Look at most of our military casualties in Iraq, they're from IEDs not fire fights.

Look at the suicide bomber in Lake Chad who killed 27 just a couple days ago.

Last edited:
Only thing that baffles me is the "the threat of terrorism is real, but we will overcome it" quote from BO last night. I feel like Bush said the same thing 14 years ago. It's not going anywhere as long as the world is constructed the way it is and relations are the way they are.

Back
Top Bottom