Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

yeah I can count the number of things the country has done to help this problem since trump took office without the use of my hands at all

Said it in political thread.

Some folks in government and positions of power don’t want their race soldiers not to have access to weapons.

Simple as that.
These low lives truly think that if there is equality in America, that this means that they will not have any rights whatsoever. They want to be first at everything, first with everything in this country, and are very comfortable with people NOT having under their watch, especially if those people do not have the same skin tone as them.

This isn't going to end well for them, and they know it. Too many centuries of living on unearned privilege.

We just need to start a national program.

Everyone keep ****ing everyone until we all look alike.

Bulworth was right.

Need a federal program for it.

Then it will be light vs not as light or some other dumb *** reason for people to discriminate.

Will always be some kind of caste system people will use to discriminate against others.

When I was speaking about adding qualifications to procuring certain accessories or guns, I am reminded of the law that addresses carrying ASPs/Expandable batons:

In an ASP or collapsible/expandable/telescopic baton llegal in Texas?
Yes, an ASP or collapsible/expandable/telescopic baton is illegal to carry in Texas under most circumstances. Penal Code Section 46.01 defines a club as a specially designed instrument that is designed, made, or adapted for the purpose of inflicting serious bodily injury or death by striking. Penal Code Section 46.02 makes it an offense to carry a club unless you are on your own property, inside your vehicle, or directly en route to your vehicle.

Are there exceptions to the prohibition against carrying an ASP?
Yes.

A security guard at an institution of higher education who has undergone 15 hours of training in the proper use of the club, including at least seven hours of training in the use of the club for nonviolent restraint may carry an ASP or expandable baton. Similarly, a public security officer under certain circumstances will be able to carry an ASP in the performance of their official duties. See Penal Code Section 46.15.

source: https://www.versustexas.com/criminal/prohibited-weapons/

A person is only able to carry one if they have a specific job, with specific training, and only when they are actively on the job. Oddly enough you can purchase one at the mall but by law you have to take it directly to your car. When I bought one some years ago I was unaware this was a thing and I put it on my belt and kept walking around the mall. Security guard told me I couldn't have it out, so I calmly took it off and put it back in the bag. Few moments later he came back and said that I needed to take it back to my car now. At the time I thought he was being a d**k but later researched that legally I couldn't walk around with it.

It's crazy the restrictions for this baton

SMH
a whole 3 weeks before
sounds like the call was just blown off when somebody should have taken note of his name, gun model, and did a stop in to check the guy out

Allen, TX finest

source.gif

SMH
a whole 3 weeks before
sounds like the call was just blown off when somebody should have taken note of his name, gun model, and did a stop in to check the guy out

there would be no law allowing them to do a random check in. all he would have to say is no you cant come in and they would have to leave. now.... if they enact these red flag lawsssss

America is a disgusting place :sick:

there was an accident like this 2 or 3 years ago. they gave the lil girl a fully automatic uzi if i remember correctly. recoil made the gun rise up quick and she shot her instructor in the head multiple times right in front of her parents. i have no idea why parents want their kids to train with guns. only training my daughter is getting is to get away from them and to respect them knowing theyre NEVER a toy. NEVER a cool thing to play with.

You still can't understand that everything is political.

yes. he surely was trying to make a political statement representing his left wing views. we all know democrats are all for mass murder, AR ownership, and killing your own flesh and blood. everything everywhere anytime is political. me typing this is also political.

there would be no law allowing them to do a random check in. all he would have to say is no you cant come in and they would have to leave. now.... if they enact these red flag lawsssss

I didn't say kick his door in or make any arrests, a simple knock on the door "We've received some calls regarding someone at this residence may be a threat to others" and have a conversation with him. Most law abiding citizens would have a calm conversation, and if he obliged they can ask him questions that can give an insight at his head space.
If he declines they can still make note an attempt to verify the concern was made and it would be documented which is much better than doing absolutely nothing including not taking record of the call pretty much at all

I didn't say kick his door in or make any arrests, a simple knock on the door "We've received some calls regarding someone at this residence may be a threat to others" and have a conversation with him. Most law abiding citizens would have a calm conversation, and if he obliged they can ask him questions that can give an insight at his head space.
If he declines they can still make note an attempt to verify the concern was made and it would be documented which is much better than doing absolutely nothing including not taking record of the call pretty much at all
but im saying realistically.... that would do nothing. having on record that they went to do a wellfare check on someone would do absolutely nothing. and since they cant demand to inspect the weapons or even to go in the house by law... whats the point? in fact, if he WAS planning something and they came and said that, it would just tip him off that someone either knows hes up to no good or that hes been too obvious with what hes planning so he'd hide it even better. hes not gonna swiper no swiping himself and start giving crazy answers to their questions cuz they asked him nicely. what do u expect him to say to their questions? "well yes officer, i HAVE been stockpiling ammo and ive found a recent interest in american-bred terror cells. im planning a trip to another city as a matter of fact with the ak in question. the south will rise again." so.... whats the point? if theyre not allowed to go do a real inspection, theyd literally just be tipping him off that hes close to getting caught.

im a law abiding citizen and i dont want any cops at my door. the one time it did happen i had an AR in my face cuz of a paintball gun. im good off talking to cops for no reason.

but im saying realistically.... that would do nothing. having on record that they went to do a wellfare check on someone would do absolutely nothing. and since they cant demand to inspect the weapons or even to go in the house by law... whats the point? in fact, if he WAS planning something and they came and said that, it would just tip him off that someone either knows hes up to no good or that hes been too obvious with what hes planning so he'd hide it even better. hes not gonna swiper no swiping himself and start giving crazy answers to their questions cuz they asked him nicely. what do u expect him to say to their questions? "well yes officer, i HAVE been stockpiling ammo and ive found a recent interest in american-bred terror cells. im planning a trip to another city as a matter of fact with the ak in question. the south will rise again." so.... whats the point? if theyre not allowed to go do a real inspection, theyd literally just be tipping him off that hes close to getting caught.

im a law abiding citizen and i dont want any cops at my door. the one time it did happen i had an AR in my face cuz of a paintball gun. im good off talking to cops for no reason.

But just because you say it would do nothing doesn't mean it would do nothing. Whose to say that when they approached him that he could have overreacted and tried to fight them and gotten arrested on the spot and had his weapons taken. You speak as if there is only one result possible but there's many results and doing a check up could result in getting some of these guys to tell on themselves or possibly incriminate themselves. You say that he wouldn't give crazy answer because they ask like so many criminals haven't told on themselves forever. And it's also quite possible that he would give crazy answers and not even realize that the answers are crazy because in his logic he doesn't see them as crazy.

Nobody is talking about forcing anybody to do anything, no different than a cop coming over to a house when somebody calls saying hey smelled weed. It's a visit by police to ensure the safety of the community, an attempt again is better than nothing

Honestly, no one knows what it would or wouldn't do. Man could get shook, instead try and build a bomb and blow himself up, get caught by his parents. Literally a zillion different scenarios could result. Or nothing. He could go on to do the same thing. The well being check could produce some sort of ripple effect and cause him to get swept up in the wider net of check and balances. Or nothing. Who knows. We're not psychics.

The point is that it can't hurt. Which FOR THE LIFE OF ME I can't understand why people keep challenging something that could prevent this type of thing.

Same exact mentality the US government has. Frustrating.

But just because you say it would do nothing doesn't mean it would do nothing. Whose to say that when they approached him that he could have overreacted and tried to fight them and gotten arrested on the spot and had his weapons taken. You speak as if there is only one result possible but there's many results and doing a check up could result in getting some of these guys to tell on themselves or possibly incriminate themselves. You say that he wouldn't give crazy answer because they ask like so many criminals haven't told on themselves forever. And it's also quite possible that he would give crazy answers and not even realize that the answers are crazy because in his logic he doesn't see them as crazy.

Nobody is talking about forcing anybody to do anything, no different than a cop coming over to a house when somebody calls saying hey smelled weed. It's a visit by police to ensure the safety of the community, an attempt again is better than nothing

i dont subscribe to the belief of "we have to do SOMETHING, cuz anything is better than nothing." especially when we know what needs to be done. its a waste of time and resources. instead do whats obviously the answer. the same way police dont show up to search your house without a warrant, dont show up to do a threat check without a way to actually...you know.... CHECK. they need to enable the laws for these kind of searches just like if you get baker acted they can come get you. you talking about maybe the police are there and he overreacts and tries to fight them? like cmon. you're grasping at straws if u have to hope that happens to give the police a reason to do what they came to do.

Honestly, no one knows what it would or wouldn't do. Man could get shook, instead try and build a bomb and blow himself up, get caught by his parents. Literally a zillion different scenarios could result. Or nothing. He could go on to do the same thing. The well being check could produce some sort of ripple effect and cause him to get swept up in the wider net of check and balances. Or nothing. Who knows. We're not psychics.

The point is that it can't hurt. Which FOR THE LIFE OF ME I can't understand why people keep challenging something that could prevent this type of thing.

Same exact mentality the US government has. Frustrating.

yall ignoring that there are no wider checks and balances. because they dont have any red flag laws. and the one they DID have got repealed by trump. if we're gonna give them the authority to do safety checks on reports like this... lets not send them in with their hands tied behind their back where all that has to happen for them to be defeated is the person says...nah i dont feel like talking to you. and then closes the door.

if we want to give them the ability to do this, which is a good idea, they need the authority to really do the check. in short... stop taking half measures.

Last edited:
yall ignoring that there are no wider checks and balances. because they dont have any red flag laws. and the one they DID have got repealed by trump. if we're gonna give them the authority to do safety checks on reports like this... lets not send them in with their hands tied behind their back where all that has to happen for them to be defeated is the person says...nah i dont feel like talking to you. and then closes the door.

if we want to give them the ability to do this, which is a good idea, they need the authority to really do the check.

That's the point. We're advocating for the red flag laws.

At the same time, in this particular instance....the boy's own mother voiced her concern to the police about him. They do have the authority to come by (or ask to come by to talk to the POS). That face to face alone COULD have a positive effect. We're not saying to turn his house upside down or put a tracking device on his car. Just an introduction, face to face, "we're on to you" COULD do something. Police presence in itself can be a deterrent.

i dont subscribe to the belief of "we have to do SOMETHING, cuz anything is better than nothing." especially when we know what needs to be done. its a waste of time and resources. instead do whats obviously the answer. the same way police dont show up to search your house without a warrant, dont show up to do a threat check without a way to actually...you know.... CHECK. they need to enable the laws for these kind of searches just like if you get baker acted they can come get you. you talking about maybe the police are there and he overreacts and tries to fight them? like cmon. you're grasping at straws if u have to hope that happens to give the police a reason to do what they came to do.

So since "we know what needs to be done" what is it that needs to be done?
Of course cops don't show up without a warrant but if somebody calls about somebody walking around the neighborhood looking scary, don't cops show up? If somebody calls the cops and says, there's a man sitting on his porch with a gun, won't cops show up there without a warrant? Getting a call about regarding a person with a weapon stating concern about him being a danger to others warrants some kind of alarm being raised. Even if the only thing the law can do is knock on the door and hope you say the wrong thing.
Talking about grasping at straws, dude admits in his lil manifesto his beliefs and it's likely that if two other white police officers arrive and ask him a few questions that he'd be completely comfortable with sharing his ideals about immigration "infestation". You dont' think he'd make some off statements like that? But no, because you don't see it as possible it can't be.

Tell me, oh great soothsayer, tell me the exact outcome of any random situation

Thoughts on this?

man i just moved away from tampa. this dude admits early on he was a career criminal from an early age. exactly how does he legally own weapons?

then he blindfolds them and makes them load and chamber the weapon while answering questions. hes doing stuff hes seen in movies. he said the reasoning behind it was cuz sometimes shootings happen in the dark and she needs to be able to find stuff in the dark. well unless the gun and its mag are sitting 3 inches apart on a table shes sitting in front of...this is stupid. not only that, but she put the mags in without even checking if they were loaded or if the gun was hot. so by him passing her in that drill i know hes training them and missing steps.

dude says he shot his own baby mama and her son cuz she was angry. bruh. foh

i dont agree with this foolishness at all. yes, take the mystique out of guns and like i said instill the respect of guns EARLY.

So since "we know what needs to be done" what is it that needs to be done?
Of course cops don't show up without a warrant but if somebody calls about somebody walking around the neighborhood looking scary, don't cops show up? If somebody calls the cops and says, there's a man sitting on his porch with a gun, won't cops show up there without a warrant? Getting a call about regarding a person with a weapon stating concern about him being a danger to others warrants some kind of alarm being raised. Even if the only thing the law can do is knock on the door and hope you say the wrong thing.
Talking about grasping at straws, dude admits in his lil manifesto his beliefs and it's likely that if two other white police officers arrive and ask him a few questions that he'd be completely comfortable with sharing his ideals about immigration "infestation". You dont' think he'd make some off statements like that? But no, because you don't see it as possible it can't be.

Tell me, oh great soothsayer, tell me the exact outcome of any random situation

heres what youre not getting. if this shooter says he thinks theres an immigration infestation then what? without a red flag law they have to leave saying "this dude is crazy" and thats it. you cant take someones guns away for making statements. THATS THE POINT. if someone is sitting on their porch with a gun or walking around the neighborhood being suspicious, theyre outside. u dont need a warrant to be outside. that was a poor example.

so lets say the shooter says "such and such people are vermin and need to be exterminated." what will the police do? NOTHING. so i say it again, no half measures. give them the authority to do the job youre asking for at least.

That's the point. We're advocating for the red flag laws.

At the same time, in this particular instance....the boy's own mother voiced her concern to the police about him. They do have the authority to come by (or ask to come by to talk to the POS). That face to face alone COULD have a positive effect. We're not saying to turn his house upside down or put a tracking device on his car. Just an introduction, face to face, "we're on to you" COULD do something. Police presence in itself can be a deterrent.
no. IM saying a check without those red flag laws in place is pointless. other dude is saying a check is better than nothing. im saying NO ITS NOT, make the right step the first time no half measures. IM saying red flag laws should be non-negotiable. we're on to you historically doesnt make someone stop when it comes to heinous stuff. this guy was planning to die by police hands. swiper no swiping aint gonna work. this isnt petty theft, dudes are planning the absolute worst thing they can do, en masse. no half measures.

Back
Top Bottom