Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

Kids, kids and old people dying from domestic terrorist. I’m so sick of what this country has become. The politicians are children masquerading as adults. Gun manufacturers are the devil. I’m sick of it

Honestly I know this country is built on racism but it’s destroys me every time I think about it. To be honest I’m far more scared of white people committing terrorism than ANY other race.

..................KIDS BRAH!!!!!! You got to be an evil mother****er to target ****ing kids man!!!!
And you have to be even more evil to ignore it.

They're dead because of people who turn their heads away and pretend that nothing is happening and nothing needs to change.

Wife’s coworker is from Uvalde and knows most of the families. He said 14 students and a teacher confirmed dead, also said shooter is dead.

FTjU5qiXsAEJw6U.png

Senseless violence especially on the innocent. Makes me sick. I fear that if Sandy Hook couldn't move the needle this latest tragedy will be eventually forgotten.

Amazing how Americans cling to a Second Amendment that was first introduced in 1787 and referred to single shot muskets.

When I initially heard "suspect in custody" I thought this might be another El Paso.

Looks like this kid was just a POS though.

Back
Top Bottom