Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

Your original post was this....

So you are telling me you were talking about people storming Washington D.C? Give me a break.

Look like you know you got caught being wrong and now you are scrambling to not look silly.

If you want to stick to this "I was just talking about protesting in Washington DC", there have been numerous gun-control rallies in DC.

An example of a recent large one...

The same group is planning another rally because of this event

So yeah, even if you want to sanitize your argument, you are still wrong.

You are not paying attention, and just want to run your mouth.
That’s exactly what I’m saying which is exactly what it says in your quote.

Last time I checked protesting and demonstrations in the capital were not illegal. I’m not saying what the alt right did was right by attempting to overthrow the government. What I’m saying is they showed more action and determination in supporting their beliefs than any Twitter posts I’ve seen.

They were all a bunch of mentally deranged hillbillies being played by Trump like a fiddle. They literally didn't know what to do once they got in so they started stealing and breaking **** and smoking weed :lol:

That's not determination that's anger and boredom.

People need to wake up to the fact that generally police in America also suck at their job

Not only that, they constantly sabotage policies to make their job easier/safer if they think it will affect their overtime pay

Their unions put out a ton of propaganda to distract from that fact

I can't think of another profession in America that is consistently terrible at their job but still receives more and more money.

That’s exactly what I’m saying which is exactly what it says in your quote.
This makes no sense

So now "storming" means the same thing as protesting within city limits

Anyway, you were wrong no matter which argument you want to stick with

There have been gun control rallies in DC

I’m not trying to offend anyone when I say this and I understand that it may come off the wrong way.

But

For as much flack as the alt-right gets (rightfully so)

They showed more action and determination when they stormed the capital than I’ve ever seen from people who support gun control laws.

What type of action would you like to see?

This makes no sense

So now "storming" means the same thing as protesting within city limits

Anyway, you were wrong no matter which argument you want to stick with

There have been gun control rallies in DC
Don’t care to get in a battle of semantics with you

verb
  1. 1.
    move angrily or forcefully in a specified direction.
    "she burst into tears and stormed off”

What type of action would you like to see?
Large demonstrations like this
1653579125485.jpeg

Seems like appropriate response to decades of mass shootings

Don’t care to get in a battle of semantics with you

verb
  1. 1.
    move angrily or forcefully in a specified direction.
    "she burst into tears and stormed off”
This post is pathetic. You are really trying to act like "storming" was just being used as a synonym for protesting

If you don't want to argue, cool, then take my previous advice and shut up

You are wrong, and your take was silly

Last edited:
This post is pathetic. You are really trying to act like "storming" was just being used as a synonym for protesting

If you don't want to argue, cool, then take my previous advice and shut up

You are wrong, and your take was silly
Take your own advice

Large demonstrations like this
1653579125485.jpeg

Seems like appropriate response to decades of mass shootings

How will this change anything? I'd argue the March on Washington was less impactful on the Civil Rights movement than Selma and America watching Black people get beaten and killed for marching. The Women's March after Trump 2016 was huge but had 0 impact.

Man's just talking just to talk. Yeah lets coordinate another big March and say some inspiring words. Marches aren't going to stop a thing feel good theatrics at best.

All teachers across the country should go on strike. That's the only thing that I can honestly see working but I know it's logistically impossible.

No "free childcare", workers have to call out because they don't have to anyone to look after their kids, corporations would start losing money. But then we'd be "hurting" the kids or some other bs narrative they would put on it.

Man's just talking just to talk. Yeah lets coordinate another big March and say some inspiring words. Marches aren't going to stop a thing feel good theatrics at best.

All teachers across the country should go on strike. That's the only thing that I can honestly see working but I know it's logistically impossible.
There's enough teachers who love the 2A who that'll never be plausible. People soured on the war in Vietnam because footage was being shown to the public. As tragic and gruesome as it may be, people need to see the carnage and horrific aftermath

gonna need all them thin blue line and blue lives matter people to shut the hell up from now on.

Cops out there afraid to do their damn job. You would think they would at least have the COURAGE to save some damn kids at least.

Fire them all. ALL OF THEM. They failed the people of Uvalde.

gonna need all them thin blue line and blue lives matter people to shut the hell up from now on.

Cops out there afraid to do their damn job. You would think they would at least have the COURAGE to save some damn kids at least.

Fire them all. ALL OF THEM. They failed the people of Uvalde.
Watch them say "these cops were protecting the parents from rushing in and getting killed. HEROES"

How will this change anything? I'd argue the March on Washington was less impactful on the Civil Rights movement than Selma and America watching Black people get beaten and killed for marching. The Women's March after Trump 2016 was huge but had 0 impact.
When you have aepps20 aepps20 dropping his racist trump supporter niche .... you know it's serious.

Back
Top Bottom