Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

We need an Armory in the schools and make an extra period for gun safety education and target practice.

If a gunman is announce equip the student and let them go at it.

Im being sarcastic ...

I mean sadly a lot of people think that way.

I’ve seen people saying arm veterans and have them in schools. No offense but I know a lot of veteran that have PTSD and would not feel comfortable with that at all. I’m not saying they all do but…

Or here’s a solution, the pieces of sh*t in office make an effort to get this fixed so we don’t have to worry these things anymore :smh:

We shouldn’t have to come up with solutions for school shootings because they shouldn’t be happening man

I’m not trying to offend anyone when I say this and I understand that it may come off the wrong way.

But

For as much flack as the alt-right gets (rightfully so)

They showed more action and determination when they stormed the capital than I’ve ever seen from people who support gun control laws.

Is this an issue you care about as an American citizen?

Have you done anything other than tap your fingers on the keyboard and post on NT?

To answer your question...

I have volunteered thousands of hours of my time and tens of thousands of my money supporting causes I care about over the past decade-plus.

But I haven't broken the law, assaulted police officers, and threatened/lives the safety of Federal legislators, so I guess you got me there.

What have you done to help the country besides silly posts and your antics in the Sports and Training forum, like peddling racism?

Maybe they can design them to be something like this

BC3A99BB-C4F9-4956-8E4B-6C4E62BCD4A8.jpeg

I’m not trying to offend anyone when I say this and I understand that it may come off the wrong way.

But

They showed more action and determination when they stormed the capital than I’ve ever seen from people who support gun control laws.

This is a really bad take. Even by NT standards.

Ah the good ole “I don’t live there but y’all don’t do ****” take

What exactly did they accomplish by storming the capital? What changed?

To answer your question...

I have volunteered thousands of hours of my time and tens of thousands of my money supporting causes I care about over the past decade-plus.

But I haven't broken the law, assaulted police officers, and threatened/lives the safety of Federal legislators, so I guess you got me there.

What have you done to help the country besides silly posts and your antics in the Sports and Training forum, like peddling racism?
I’m Canadian so there’s little I can do to affect American law. I vote for representatives in my country that support stricter gun laws. I’m trying to read and learn about what the issue is in the US that’s stopping preventing tragedy after tragedy.

Last time I checked protesting and demonstrations in the capital were not illegal. I’m not saying what the alt right did was right by attempting to overthrow the government. What I’m saying is they showed more action and determination in supporting their beliefs than any Twitter posts I’ve seen.

Where have you seen me peddle racism? Other than one specific NTer that’s been ridding my d for the past like 4 years where have you seen me “peddle racism”? Consider who you’re getting your info from.

Lasty imagine if I actually gave a **** about what your opinion is of what I have to say. If you don’t like it I’m you’re sure you know there’s a block button.

I’m Canadian so there’s little I can do to affect American law. I vote for representatives in my country that support stricter gun laws. I’m trying to read and learn about what the issue is in the US that’s stopping preventing tragedy after tragedy.

Last time I checked protesting and demonstrations in the capital were not illegal. I’m not saying what the alt right did was right by attempting to overthrow the government. What I’m saying is they showed more action and determination in supporting their beliefs than any Twitter posts I’ve seen.

Where have you seen me peddle racism? Other than one specific NTer that’s been ridding my d for the past like 4 years where have you seen me “peddle racism”? Consider who you’re getting your info from.

Lasty imagine if I actually gave a **** about what your opinion is of what I have to say. If you don’t like it I’m you’re sure you know there’s a block button.
Then check again, because you can't be this loud proud, and ignorant...

I don't care what your opinion is about me. And I will call out your buffoonery whenever I like

So please, keep reading, maybe one day that will stop you from continuously blessing NT with asinine takes

Then check again, because you can't be this loud proud, and ignorant...

I don't care what your opinion is about me. And I will call out your buffoonery whenever I like

So please, keep reading, maybe one day that will stop you from continuously blessing NT with asinine takes
I meant the capitAl as in Washington DC. Not INSIDE the CapitOl building.

are you referring to the Jan. 6 incident or the regular protest? because the Jan 6 incident was different, there was intent to overthrow the government. on the otherhand, the masterminds behind are still roaming free while the cannon fodders are getting charged and arrested.

Your original post was this....

But

So you are telling me you were talking about people storming Washington D.C? Give me a break.

Look like you know you got caught being wrong and now you are scrambling to not look silly.

If you want to stick to this "I was just talking about protesting in Washington DC", there have been numerous gun-control rallies in DC.

An example of a recent large one...

The same group is planning another rally because of this event

So yeah, even if you want to sanitize your argument, you are still wrong.

You are not paying attention, and just want to run your mouth.

are you referring to the Jan. 6 incident or the regular protest? because the Jan 6 incident was different, there was intent to overthrow the government. on the otherhand, the masterminds behind are still roaming free while the cannon fodders are getting charged and arrested.
I mentioned earlier that I didn’t support overthrowing the government. And yes the regular protests.

I’m just saying there was larger visible support for their ideas than there is for gun control laws in DC. I’m NOT suggesting anyone should storm the CapitOL building.

I don’t support conservatives/republicans AT ALL.

Back
Top Bottom