Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

That’s cool to be scared to get shot at. Who wouldn’t be?

You still gotta do your job that YOU signed up for. If you can’t accept you might be shot at don’t be a cop for f sake.

agreed..

But then don’t stop the parents who are trying save their kids

just like some of those cops decided to do when it was time to do their jobs or not do their jobs like the rest of them who didn’t have kids inside the school

if you’re not going do your job for whatever reason, speak up and let those parents/family members at least have a chance at saving their kid(s)

You still gotta do your job that YOU signed up for. If you can’t accept you might be shot at don’t be a cop for f sake.

I was just telling my bro the same. It’s YOUR JOB to go in there and risk it all. Can’t believe they sat there and allowed it to happen. I’m willing to bet the murderer took out his anger on those kids because they didn’t engage him. :smh:

I was just telling my bro the same. It’s YOUR JOB to go in there and risk it all. Can’t believe they sat there and allowed it to happen. I’m willing to bet the murderer took out his anger on those kids because they didn’t engage him. :smh:

not only did they not do anything, they engaged with the parents

I don’t blame them for being scared to get shot.. but those parents/family members don’t give a damn about that.. if you ain’t prepared to do your jobs, don’t stand in the way of people clearly willing to step in

not only did they not do anything, they engaged with the parents

I don’t blame them for being scared to get shot.. but those parents/family members don’t give a damn about that.. if you ain’t prepared to do your jobs, don’t stand in the way of people clearly willing to step in
That whole town needs to have all those officers fired or get refund since they paid for police protection and got nothing.

That whole town needs to have all those officers fired or get refund since they paid for police protection and got nothing.

honestly, wouldn’t blame any of them parents 1 bit for whatever they did to them

my child might be dead and you’re too scared to do your job but not scared enough to stop me from potentially saving my child’s life

i cant even imagine what state them parents are in

hell imagine if your child died and the governor gets in front of a mic talking about “couldve been worse”

IATT IATT i was saying they should have went in no matter how scared they are.

I understand being scared, still gotta do it.

whole situation is a mess.. if the whole squad outside of those that had kids inside the school are too scared, they all need to be fired

no benefits, no pension, none of that shh.. and like any other profession open to law suits

but there are zero excuses, the station was just over a mile away.. they got a whole swat team.. plus they in flippin texas

if you too scared, give the gun to a parent they got a alot of incentive to go inside

New York State is actually an incredible example.

Despite having the 4th largest population in the United States there has only been 5 mass shootings between 1982-2022

Why?

Cause it’s ****ing hard to buy guns there.

They actually DID SOMETHING.
Idk how hard it is to buy in New York, but I have heard countless times getting caught with one in your car/streets/person has major consequences.

****, Plaxico Burress got 2 years. Lil Wayne got a year for them finding a loaded gun on his bus.

IATT IATT mplsdunk mplsdunk , can you imagine a firefighter stand there and just let a house fire rage on because he’s “too afraid” of getting burned despite hearing the cries for help. Crazy to think a whole squad of armed officers did just that. Absolutely sickening and embarrassing. I hate to dwell on that but the visual bugs the **** out of me :smh:

I'm confused. If they put together a team to go inside and get the shooter obviously some cops will stay outside. So was that team already inside while the ones outside wouldn't let parents in? How long was law enforcement in the school? Also how soon were the police there? Was he already a suspect for shooting his grandmother before he got to the school? I feel like a lot of pieces to the puzzle are still missing

Screenshot_20220527-070636_Google.jpg

FB_IMG_1653649837980.jpg

"Our entire department is greatful that the officers did not sustained any life threatening injuries "

SMH.

Tax dollars going to these guys just to play dress up at this point. They whooped on the victims parents. While the gunman killed the children.

Man my brother has 3 little kids and one on the way living in South Carolina. He's been asking me about living abroad for a while now. Hopefully this gives him the extra push to start taking it seriously.

Not worth it when seeing that the US isn't going to change anytime soon regarding gun laws. Sucks but they see these massacres as collateral damage to keep their "freedom" and promote more guns :smh:

Yea, same. INdividual classes had convos if that teacher wanted to have them but it was business as usual.

Counseling services were available for anyone that needed support.

We did a "Moment of SIlence" during the morning announcements.

It’s maddening. I had to go in to finalize senior grades and they staged a protest in the quad.

Added a pic but deleted cause I didn’t blur faces. I’ll add pic after.

I was happy they did it. The deans and other dickhead teachers started threatening sports and grad nite so half of them walked out.

One AP went on pa and thanked us who supported and cooperated with the protest. Some Stupid *** teachers were mad. You teach in the hood and hold these backwards republican maga values. Make it make sense.

edshoecator edshoecator , did your fellow teachers have any kind of discussion or a meeting about what happened in Texas? I know it had to be a heavy feeling coming back to school for everyone.

I got a nicely worded email about teachers making sure they're doors are locked and closed at all times. Making sure all students have hall passes, all adults have a badge on but that's basically it. It was basically

"We know y'all saw what happened in Texas, so now us as admin are going to enforce rules we've been lax on all year just in case someone from central office drops by for a surprise safety audit before the year ends."

Oh and the school resource officer makes sure he's at the front door at the beginning of the school day whatever the h*** that's supposed to do.

It’s maddening. I had to go in to finalize senior grades and they staged a protest in the quad.

Added a pic but deleted cause I didn’t blur faces. I’ll add pic after.

I was happy they did it. The deans and other dickhead teachers started threatening sports and grad nite so half of them walked out.

One AP went on pa and thanked us who supported and cooperated with the protest. Some Stupid *** teachers were mad. You teach in the hood and hold these backwards republican maga values. Make it make sense.

I never understood why some educators have such issues with students protesting.

EYE was told that the purpose of education was to challenge students and provide them with the knowledge to make informed decisions and become productive citizens of society which will also include them exercising their rights to protest.

A certain demographic sure had a lot to say about the right to not wear masks.

Back
Top Bottom