Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

It’s maddening. I had to go in to finalize senior grades and they staged a protest in the quad.

Added a pic but deleted cause I didn’t blur faces. I’ll add pic after.

I was happy they did it. The deans and other dickhead teachers started threatening sports and grad nite so half of them walked out.

One AP went on pa and thanked us who supported and cooperated with the protest. Some Stupid *** teachers were mad. You teach in the hood and hold these backwards republican maga values. Make it make sense.

:lol: Adults can be so petty at times man. When they feel like they aren't in control, you see those true colors.

Reports and comments from police on the scene is that some of them had kids in the school and they went in to rescue theirs.

However, they stopped parents from doing the same ....

Reports and comments from police on the scene is that some of them had kids in the school and they went in to rescue theirs.

However, they stopped parents from doing the same ....

EXACTLY

and that’s my problem

I get being scared of being shot.. but if you ain’t going do your job don’t get in the way of people trying potentially save someone they love

as i said, I don’t blame any of those people for whatever actions they take against those law enforcement officials or anyone else trying provide cover

again, imagine your child just died AND you find out all of this BS and the governor is telling people “could’ve been worse”

This press conference ain’t making shh better

just get an outside agency like the FBI to come in and investigate this shh

these people clearly are overly concerned with covering for incompetence and cowardice

Screenshot_20220527-122310_Chrome.jpg

Cowardly pieces of ****

The whole lot of them

No amount of copaganda will work in this situation. Their actions were just so self serving, and cowardly.

right down to the only ones having nerve, were the ones with kids inside

if you ain’t got no backbone, I just wanna know how the hell you got nerve to stop those parents

how the hell do you live with yourself

Plus we already learned from Columbine that a lot of kids there died from bleeding out. It's why it's standard for school shootings to rush in and neutralize the suspect. Truly mind boggling they f'd this bad :smh:

Something tells me if it werent a school full of mostly hispanic children the police response might have been different...

Def get what youre sayin but honestly I think the response woulda been as trash regardless. Im totally assuming but based on the demographics of the city the police force is probably mostly hispanic as well.

Back
Top Bottom