Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

Are the any law enforcement up in here?

Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought during hostage negotiations if the perp is showing signs of killing people or start killing people then the special police force (SWAT) would breach with intentions to kill??

Are the any law enforcement up in here?

Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought during hostage negotiations if the perp is showing signs of killing people or start killing people then the special police force (SWAT) would breach with intentions to kill??

We had a NT'er who was a first responder cop at the Vegas mass shooting. Haven't seen him post in years though. Couldn't even find his name to tag. It was something like Hawaii5-0

The New York Times

Border Patrol Tactical Team Was Ordered to Hold Back Before Confronting the Gunman​

Eileen Sullivan and J. David Goodman

I Don’t think Race was at play here since much of that town including much of the police is Latino, their police chief too
This was just a massive stupid **** up by law enforcement . Might be the biggest law enforcement **** up We’ve ever seen

I Don’t think Race was at play here since much of that town including much of the police is Latino, their police chief too
This was just a massive stupid **** up by law enforcement . Might be the biggest law enforcement **** up We’ve ever seen

Non-white cops can carry out the same racist agenda that white cops carry out.
Them being Latino doesn't mean anything.

This is sad that this is what kids need now to be safe in ****ing school

How's the backpack going to stop the shooter from going around it, especially since law enforcement has already demonstrated that they'll give the shooter all the time in the world to do whatever they want?

I hate this ****. All of it.

How's the backpack going to stop the shooter from going around it, especially since law enforcement has already demonstrated that they'll give the shooter all the time in the world to do whatever they want?

Attachments

• A940ECFF-5368-4B19-9EF8-6CE4106D74D6.jpeg
    A940ECFF-5368-4B19-9EF8-6CE4106D74D6.jpeg
    163.6 KB · Views: 1,238
Non-white cops can carry out the same racist agenda that white cops carry out.
Them being Latino doesn't mean anything.
Yeah man, in California one of their sheriff's department has a white supremacy gang and many of its members are Hispanic. They are running around with white supremacist tattoos on themselves.

Better than nothing. If you running away from an active shooter, say down a hallway or something much rather have a bulletbroof bookbag than nothing at all.

The second part though is a whole different story if you locked in a room with someone with a gun.

Yeah man, in California one of their sheriff's department has a white supremacy gang and many of its members are Hispanic. They are running around with white supremacist tattoos on themselves.

And also are we forgetting someone could be White AND Latino.....

So yea, being Latino means nothing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom