Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

This is just SERIOUSLY messed up! You all remember the 1sy grade teacher who was shot by her 6yr old student in Newport News? Yeah, she hasn't been paid since getting shot. Mostly because the school district is insisting she should be paid via Workers Comp! Check the link for the story.

FOH!!! Since when is getting shot by your student something that teachers should be expecting when teaching their class. Yeah, slipping in the hallway from a slick floor? Sure, that WC, but not this!!

School paid her via WC (a first check) but she never cashed the check. Her lawyer says it's retaliatory for her $40M lawsuit. School was hoping she would cash it and that should say she can't sue. Unreal!! I hope she wins and gets even more than what she's asking. This should show all the teachers in that district what the school board thinks of them! Utterly disgusting!!

This is just SERIOUSLY messed up! You all remember the 1sy grade teacher who was shot by her 6yr old student in Newport News? Yeah, she hasn't been paid since getting shot. Mostly because the school district is insisting she should be paid via Workers Comp! Check the link for the story.

FOH!!! Since when is getting shot by your student something that teachers should be expecting when teaching their class. Yeah, slipping in the hallway from a slick floor? Sure, that WC, but not this!!

School paid her via WC (a first check) but she never cashed the check. Her lawyer says it's retaliatory for her $40M lawsuit. School was hoping she would cash it and that should say she can't sue. Unreal!! I hope she wins and gets even more than what she's asking. This should show all the teachers in that district what the school board thinks of them! Utterly disgusting!!

As a teacher not even 2 hrs away from Newport News. I’m not surprised

Back
Top Bottom