Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

The UNLV shooter taught me.......this is nuts.

He was a little off but in the college professor way, not the I'm a mass murderer way. I got a B+ in his class instead of an A because I missed a test day (hungover and it was a Friday a.m class) and he let me make-up the test I just got points deducted for it being late.

Man's really used to talk about Vegas in class like once a week.

Last edited:
I wasn't close with but knew the two professors who died. R.I.P to those who died.

I had a couple of offices in that building. Had the majority of my grad classes in there too.

The last time I was in the building was last week to visit someone.

**** is wild

I wasn't close with but knew the two professors who died. R.I.P to those who died.

I had a couple of offices in that building. Had the majority of my grad classes in there too.

The last time I was in the building was last week to visit someone.

**** is wild
damn bruh, these incidents are so unnecessary rip to all of them their families mus b devestated af

I Feel like civilization is reverting back to the primitive/barbaric ages. I kind of understand the mindset of people during the wild wild west and frontier eras. All
This murdering, killing, it’s really just a normal occurrence now.

People really don’t care. Whether they’re stepping on toes or not. People are super quick to up guns and kill

I Feel like civilization is reverting back to the primitive/barbaric ages. I kind of understand the mindset of people during the wild wild west and frontier eras. All
This murdering, killing, it’s really just a normal occurrence now.

People really don’t care. Whether they’re stepping on toes or not. People are super quick to up guns and kill
trumpism did that.

Back
Top Bottom