Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

People need to stop reacting with “sick world” “what a world we live in” when this does not happen regularly in ANY comparable country in the world. Even when it does, it’s extremely rare and you see governments taking action to keep their citizens safe in the future. Over here? We’ve got half of our government actively promoting gun use to a population of selfish, racist, violent psychopaths that taken out their frustrations with mass murder on a REGULAR basis.

They flex the laws to appease groups like the NRA but when groups try to fight for inmates on drug charges to be released due to weed being legalized in the state of the charges, it can't be done. Wonder why

I'm curious under what basis that clown of a judge lifted the ban. In what scenario does someone need a high powered assault rifle? Not for hunting animals. Hunting people perhaps? AR15s and AK47s have no place in a functioning, civilized society. All it does is damage. Trying to light a candle with a flame thrower

America has a weird fascination with firearms.
People can take all the necessary procedures, but all it takes is one person to snap when they lose their job, get divorced or anything. As long as guns are cherished, nothing will change.
and it is so easy to get your hands on these type of firearm

They flex the laws to appease groups like the NRA but when groups try to fight for inmates on drug charges to be released due to weed being legalized in the state of the charges, it can't be done. Wonder why

The judge lifting the ban on “assault rifles” most likely didn’t have any effect on this situation, I’m sure he already had possession of the firearm. RIP to the people killed.

I'm sorry but they need to broadcast these shooters getting shot and taken down like the animals they are.

This will deter future would be shooters

Vicious dogs and animals that attack people are often shot on sight

On mobile & lazy af but isn't this what we shouldn't be doing? These domestic terrorists wanna become notorious so not giving them the national attention is supposed to help prevent this from happening in the future.

sad i stopped being surprised or appalled by any of this. it's expected at this point.

where are all the 2nd amendment nut jobs when someone is shooting up a grocery store? guy kills 10 people and leaves unscathed. all these guns are out here for what reason?

Resellers need to get into guns. If they make it as hard to get a gun as it is to get a pair of Dunks, we can reduce the amount of people buying guns
If only all guns were cheaper like sneakers. Expensive stuff.

i don’t think Boulder falls in her district, however she’s a public figure for the state and pushes the 2nd amendment heavy.

no doubt it’s a politically complicated discussion to have, but to completely deny that the 2nd amendment isn’t a threat to the well being of our country is absurd to me. How many more of these are we going to have to go through before they realize enablement is tied to the 2nd amendment?

What's most crazy is often times these white mass shooters are killing.....white people. Aside from a few shootings like the nightclub in Miami and the Charleston shooting, often times these guys reside in mostly white areas and end up killing mostly whites.

Yet the majority of the conservatives are so against gun control just out of spite and because they'd rather try and prove a moot point than to open their eyes to what really needs to be done to protect Americans, especially considering as a white person they're at higher risk of being killed in a mass shooting
Do not underestimate the psychological currency of the American social order.

"I may be poor, homeless, and hungry, but at least I ain't no [...]"

They'll be quick to remind you that more white people get killed by guns (cops, self inflicted, etc...) than any other group, and they'll also be quick to change the topic of conversation when you ask them what they are doing about it.

Just tired.
Same here...

i don’t think Boulder falls in her district, however she’s a public figure for the state and pushes the 2nd amendment heavy.

no doubt it’s a politically complicated discussion to have, but to completely deny that the 2nd amendment isn’t a threat to the well being of our country is absurd to me. How many more of these are we going to have to go through before they realize enablement is tied to the 2nd amendment?

Fun fact, 2nd amendment doesn’t say everyone can have whatever gun they want just because

Coward country based on systematic white supremacy and gun nuts. Nothing will change it's how they maintain power. Just look at r/ar-15, bunch of goofy incels with multiple firearms bored 🥱. Captured in handcuffs...

Back
Top Bottom