MASS STABBING AT HOUSTON AREA COLLEGE.

Mass stabbing?

How is that even possible.? You mean to tell me no one could whoop his ***???

Wasn't no one trying to win purple hearts & take one for the team only to get Zorro'd up in order to allow for everyone to escape, I'd imagine.

If it happened in a classroom (on an upper level floor) and dude was blocking the door, most people would have probably panicked and froze.

Funny how you think that this story helps the pro gun agenda, when in reality look the details of this story show exactly the opposite:

15 people WOUNDED

If it was a gun it would be much worse. Compare this to the gun shooting events and it's microscopic.

True.

And if he had been using a banana no one would have even been wounded.

BAN KNIVES NOW

Funny how you think that this story helps the pro gun agenda, when in reality look the details of this story show exactly the opposite:

15 people WOUNDED

If it was a gun it would be much worse. Compare this to the gun shooting events and it's microscopic.

It also happened where people are unarmed

go figure

Yeah, give some guy a gun so he could hit somebody else in the panic!

:smh:

Would take my chances with a knife over a gun ANYDAY.

:lol: i'd never want an un-properly trained person handling a firearm... civilian, military, or law enforcement.

Competence and training is key.

I'd also rather use a knife in this situation.

But my biggest hope is that I'm never in this type or any similar situation.

Half of the US could get nuked tomorrow and dudes would still find a way to make a joke out of it :lol: :smh:

Thought about going to the rn program there, funk that....it seems lone star college breeds the crazies

Son would be immobilized by a swift kick to the balls, hell out of here...

Son would be immobilized by a swift kick to the balls, hell out of here...

I can just see the well dressed ksteezy running up to this a-hole and kickin dude right in the jewels. :lol:

Hits em wit a steezy shrug

Snaps a WDYWT

keeps it movin

:nthat:

:lol: i'd never want an un-properly trained person handling a firearm... civilian, military, or law enforcement.

Competence and training is key.

I'd also rather use a knife in this situation.

But my biggest hope is that I'm never in this type or any similar situation.

Haha, I understand you're trying to keep it light man, I'm with it. Just saying I don't think we can trust people with guns to make sure they're always on point at the range and everything. And if someone super trained decided to go postal in a school, I'd rather that dude had a knife than a gun. My two cents. You had good points though. I don't want to start a huge debate :lol:

I used to go to school at a different campus same college and its just disturbing that this stuff happened again first dudes were shooting it out now some dude comes through and goes on a stabbing spree just ridiculous. Dont know what the world is coming to I don't think its safe anywhere now after hearing about so many incidents like this pretty disturbing. I used to go to school at the campus where the shooting happened and just imagining that couldve easily happened while I was there but it seems like this type of thing is on the rise. One person sees another doing it now it seems like the cool thing to do which is unfortunate. Im still waiting on hearing why this dude did what he did but Im sure itll be just like all the others the dude got some problems and decided to take his problems out on the world smh.

True.

And if he had been using a banana no one would have even been wounded.

BAN KNIVES NOW

:rolleyes

And if it was legal for ordinary people to own hydrogen bombs instead of only guns, everyone could protect themselves so much that no one would ever hurt anyone else in the world. ALLOW HYDROGEN BOMBS, EVEN FOR THE SMALLEST CHILD RIGHT AWAY!!

Keep trolling, but this event shows exactly why there need to be restrictions on guns. And I can see that it annoys you.

Last edited:
How does one dude stab 15 college students? I'm no hero but if I saw somebody stab 14 people before me, I'm either

A. Getting the **** out of there
B. whooping his *** with a ruler or some ****

:rolleyes

And if it was legal for ordinary people to own hydrogen bombs instead of only guns, everyone could protect themselves so much that no one would ever hurt anyone else in the world. ALLOW HYDROGEN BOMBS, EVEN FOR THE SMALLEST CHILD RIGHT AWAY!!

Keep trolling, but this event shows exactly why there need to be restrictions on guns. And I can see that it annoys you.

I'm just having fun serious guy.

:rolleyes yourself, fuddy duddy.

Wasn't no one trying to win purple hearts & take one for the team only to get Zorro'd up in order to allow for everyone to escape, I'd imagine.

If it happened in a classroom (on an upper level floor) and dude was blocking the door, most people would have probably panicked and froze.

:lol: froze that *** right into a stabbing.

Option 1. Stay still and get stabbed
Option 2: Prevent yourself from being stabbed

at the least ida ran, but we dont know heavy context. I can only HOPE all 15 people were not aware simultaneously and this was more by surprise, otherwise this not a good look for the city:lol:

Damn

:smh:

Issh is happening everyday.

If I saw that going down would have done my CJ2K straight to the car

what a vague article.

there was a mass stabbing, but many of the injuries may or may not be due to people trying to escape

there might have been one or more suspect, but we think we have one

the stabbings may have occurred in more than one classroom, or just one classroom

we don't really have any details, but we're going to fill this area with vague assumptions so that we can say we wrote something.

:lol:

Peep Game is from the Houston area right? 

Yep. Hay :wow:

One of my best friends was one of the EMTs on the scene in one of those choppers. **** was real out there. **** can happen anywhere, but that's the biggest reason you wont catch me in north Houston. That cesspool is like a whole different city, the damn twilight zone over there

Back
Top Bottom