Massive 3 floor Footlocker concept store landing in Washington Heights this fall.

and yet "sneakercon" is full of these people... :lol: get outta here.

Alex Sensation or anyone from LA mega DJ's an event & people showing up in da heights.
and da heightz has as much pull as LA? if it does be prepared the gentrification. you are greeting the trojan horse into your fort with joy :lol:

i doubt you will get the reference

Ninja you're a grown man. Not in high school. The hell you getting excited for :lol:

i dont gotta get in my car to deal wit pompous downtown losers to get my fix is a blessing, this concept store doesn't exist anywhere other than Detroit, and it certainly ain't 3 floors...this is gonna spawn ALOT of good commerce in my hood, which we will gladly take, thank you.

Gentrification is coming. Foot Locker is just getting ahead of it.

In all seriousness, why don't you think gentrification is coming?

naw, da heights community is nearly all rent controlled/stabilized. you can't build new buildings here because all da current buildings are residential 5 floor walk ups, and da tenants get automatic lease renewals...fam we got da strongest rent regulation laws in da country, and state senate government is looking to reinforce em before da Legislative calendar ends in June.

only thing bubbling is places that used to be all industrial and changing it to mixed used...that is happening in a small section in dyckman in inwood (of La Marina fame) past 10th ave, near da Dyckman Tournaments.

Back
Top Bottom