Matt Barnes attacks Derek Fisher for dating his estranged wife Vol. WHOA

okay , so answer this , youre telling me if we put chris paul in that laker squad , that he would not have won the championship with them ? i think its extremely obvious that the nba was in a slump those years ......kobe & dwight the main stars of the finals 
laugh.gif
 ....ok thats just the recent squad but either way ...... cp3 got the clippers to the second round , put prime derek fisher on that clippers squad and they dont sniff the playoffs 

this foul BS aside, Derek's still my PG. clutch plays, leadership, and one of the few dudes to have Bean's ear. He was sorely missed from 04-07.

But I can't understand his decisionmaking here. Did he just get tired of being the well-respected, "mature" dude he's been known as? Glorias's a bad one, obviously, but to put his rep on the line for a jump? I'm baffled.

okay , so answer this , youre telling me if we put chris paul in that laker squad , that he would not have won the championship with them ? i think its extremely obvious that the nba was in a slump those years ......kobe & dwight the main stars of the finals 
laugh.gif
 ....ok thats just the recent squad but either way ...... cp3 got the clippers to the second round , put prime derek fisher on that clippers squad and they dont sniff the playoffs 
accounting for the max contract that chris paul would have and the other players we lose to make up for it. no we do not win a championship with chris paul as a pg. 

he has nice stats but he's clearly not a winner.

there were plenty of good teams in the nba those years, i mean the denver nuggets were good enough to beat chris pauls team by 58 in a playoff game. 

accounting for the max contract that chris paul would have and the other players we lose to make up for it. no we do not win a championship with chris paul as a pg. 

there were plenty of good teams in the nba those years, i mean the denver nuggets were good enough to beat chris pauls team by 58 in a playoff game. 
answer this though ? does prime derek fisher today in the current clippers put them in the playoffs or no ? 

Last edited:
Lakers won't see the playoffs in the next 4 years
things went down hill once top 5 all time pg derek fisher got traded 
ohwell.gif

just look at the drop off between dfish and 2 time mvp steve nash

goes to OKC and they make the finals for the first time ever 

answer this though ? does prime derek fisher today in the current clippers put them in the playoffs or no ? 
i dont see why they wouldn't 

best pf in the league

c that leads the league in rebounding and is top 3 in blocks

6th man of the year

championship winning coach of the year

anyone should be able to make the playoffs on a team like this 

Back
Top Bottom