Mature Topic. GF of years putting on weight and not wanting to diet or gym

u sure u aint pregnant?? u know how they love to eat/ gain weight if they are having a baby...

good luck/

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

also...depends on your personality...cuz if you're not suggesting it, she might look @ it as you being pushy..

Basically...You sound like you coming at her kinda hostile on a sensitive issue.

Anyway I would suggest you dump her already and stop considering wasting 6 months of your time if your going to keep coming at her like that. Some peoplebecome stubborn and/or put their guard up something fierce if someone is trying to make them do something they're not used to.

Personally I despise any public gym because of how rude the men are and women only gyms are freaking expensive.
I use the gym our apartment complex provides and use my own home dance aerobic DVDs.
You should suggest a more comfortable setting IMO.

Originally Posted by got to love it

Karma is a B____!
You will probably end up alone anyway.
And since your putting her on blast its only fare fair you post a pic of your self!
Maybe your not worth a trip to the gym at the end of the day
tired.gif

Are you an overweight female? Im curious

Originally Posted by Club29

Karma is a B____!
And since your putting her on blast its only fare fair you post a pic of your self!
tired.gif

laugh.gif
shots fired. fired nicely...but fired

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Karma is a B____!
tired.gif

laugh.gif
shots fired. fired nicely...but fired

No shots fired. Im legitimately curious.

That's all I'm saying ... drop her .

Stop saying you love her because you don't .

Okay , mostly everyone in here loves their mother right ? So you're telling me if your mom gained 40 pounds you don't love her anymore ? If you say"yes" , you never really loved her . Love is unconditional , even if you don't like the things that person does . I hate the things my motherdoes sometimes but I still love her .

When you have to make yourself love someone , thinking of her when she was thinner , you didn't love her in the first place anyway ... why you getting sodefensive ?

What if you got into a car accident tomorrow &nd you're disable to do things for a while ... you'd be mad if she left you . You'd say she onlyloved you from your outer appearance when she first met you .

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Okay , mostly everyone in here loves their mother right ? So you're telling me if your mom gained 40 pounds you don't love her anymore ? If you say "yes" , you never really loved her . Love is unconditional , even if you don't like the things that person does . I hate the things my mother does sometimes but I still love her .

When you have to make yourself love someone , thinking of her when she was thinner , you didn't love her in the first place anyway ... why you getting so defensive ?

What if you got into a car accident tomorrow &nd you're disable to do things for a while ... you'd be mad if she left you . You'd say she only loved you from your outer appearance when she first met you .

While I do agree with what you're saying to an extent, comparing a car accident to a lazy person is not fair.

Why wouldnt one want to look their best for their significant other? I understand there are things to consider such as comfort in a long-term relationship...

but as a: Good looking gentleman with who takes care of his physique quite well

Is it wrong for one to expect the same from their "better half"?

One cant expect to throw out the "you should be with me for who I am" and think theyve "won" the battle.

If this didnt make sense, I apologize, but the excuses you all are giving is flat out ridiculous.

And Club , maybe she's comfortable in her body .

Why would she care what a man thinks that doesn't love her in the first place ?
laugh.gif

Okay , mostly everyone in here loves their mother right ? So you're telling me if your mom gained 40 pounds you don't love her anymore ? If you say "yes" , you never really loved her . Love is unconditional , even if you don't like the things that person does . I hate the things my mother does sometimes but I still love her .

When you have to make yourself love someone , thinking of her when she was thinner , you didn't love her in the first place anyway ... why you getting so defensive ?

What if you got into a car accident tomorrow &nd you're disable to do things for a while ... you'd be mad if she left you . You'd say she only loved you from your outer appearance when she first met you .

Your logic is flawed. If my girl got in a car accident and needed my help, I'd be there. Heck, if my ex needed my help, I'd be there. But obesity isabsolutely controllable. But it's not like dude is just trying to bounce, cuz he would have done that already. My ex was 5' 2" and about 115 and Ithought that was a little thick. If she was 160+ pounds, that's walrus status. She just straight sitting on the rocks like she washed up on shore. She justdoesn't care and doesn't take dude seriously. She thinks you're bluffing and won't leave her. I went through the same thing with my ex when shewas messing with drugs. Only way she gonna learn is if you take the next step.

At this rate she gonna break 2 bills by summer and 3 bills when the economy turns around.

And Club , maybe she's comfortable in her body .

Why would she care what a man thinks that doesn't love her in the first place ?
laugh.gif

She cares. Lets not tip-toe around it.

Karma is a B____!
tired.gif

no...are you? thick neck %@$

Karma is a B____!
tired.gif

no...are you? thick neck %@$

roll.gif

Judging by that defensive rebuttal, you are.

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

shes 5'2 and ! weigh 162 right now. she said she weighs more than me, doesnt wanna tell me how much she weighs.

DAM, shes obese fam, get the motorcycle but tell her she has to change and if she doesnt just dead it right there

Man....y'all in here (the females) are quite stupid...all of y'all are in shape from thepictures I have seen....the man is in love with the girl's personality but he finds her exterior repulsive to the point where he can't even have sexwith her with the tv on and lights off...he don't wanna see her belly....he doing the dog style position and trying to reach back and is grabbing bellyfat, not kit kat...that ain't righteous

She needs to lose weight for hers and the relationships sake....she just gonna balloon and become atarget for whalers, he want's her to be like him, ppl in relationships, last time I checked, usually share common goals...she needs to get on that goal orrisk being alone while my fit friend "br00klynrebel", mo of no ho, is out at the gym showing the milfs the proper squat technique...every decent gymhas hr long classes that she could easily take 3/4 times a week...she don't need to be with him at the gym, she can be around other women with likewisegoals...she just a lazy scunt

^TD the GOD , im sure all of that's true ... im just saying if she's so repulsive , break up with her . &nd if you love her , handle herrepulsiveness , tolerate her . That's just love fam .

Back
Top Bottom