Mature Topic. GF of years putting on weight and not wanting to diet or gym

What do you guys think about this situation? You meet chick shes what youre attracted to, nice slim body, the works. she knows youre only attracted to girlsthat r in shape. A year passes and she puts on some weight. You tell her straight up she needs to stop eating like an elephant and exercise. she says ok, sheexercises 3 times out of one week then stops. two more years pass and shes as big as a hummer. Complains about not having time to work out but shes up allflippin night on mybffjill.com or some nosey %@* black gossip site. so now shes officially fat, I hate fat people... she refuses to work out. and expects me tostay with her. Call me shallow if u want but If i wanted a fat girl I would have gotten one from the start. what would you guys do in this situation?

PS NO PICS, thanks

EDIT:Wait nevermind
Didn't see the no pics

Are you worried about people calling your girlfriend fat? If not what do you care. If it really bothers you, break up with her.

You gave her warnings. It's messed up but neccessary at the same time. Let her go.

NO PICS=FAILED THREAD

but still you need to leave her, if you dont want a fat girl, then dont be with a fat girl. plain & simple

Ahh people will never learn.

1192nus.gif

Alex

I was just talking about this with my girl last night. I was telling her about how when I work out, I want her to work outto.. and she gave me a response about how chicks waste away once they get content... Drop her man, she's going to waste away. If you're going to pushyourself and she won't, then she doesn't sound like a good look for you fam. Get you a chick that will push herself with you.

If the physical attraction isn't there anymore, that really isn't a fault on you. If I ever let myself go and got fat/sloppy, I would not expect my GFto wanna stay with me either!

I understand what your saying, its happened to me. You would start dating a girl and she'd balloon because she stops giving a +$%$. Damn you don't seeme stop going to the gym

so you stayed with her those 2 years, while she was fat already? I would've dropped her a long time ago. let her know you're serious about breaking upwith her if she doesn't put down the family size oreo pack..

just tell her what we all say sometimes.

"baby if you love me, you would lose weigh for me or go to the gym, you do love me right? "

Go to the gym with her, start eating at healthier places together. Offer to make dinner and make like salads and crap like that no fried foods. If you eathealthy maybe she will too.

I don't sugar coat anything.

My girl is slim and in decent shape (even though she doesn't work out). I told her if she starts gaining weight she'd better start going to the gymcause I'm not havin' that.

Its not fair to me if she starts slacking while I'm here busting my %+# off to be in good shape.
laugh.gif

The thing is I work out 6 days a week. I ran track in hs and 3 years in college so my body looks ok. Shed text me during the day and ask what im up to and idpoint out I'm working out. She just refuses to work out man. and I dont care what people think about her, I care what people think about me. What I looklike walking next to a fat chick yo?

drop her.

that is, after you've offered to go to the gym with her and work out....and she still aint going..

1. Buy her some clothes or take her shopping (you'll get points for buying her something)

2. Make sure the clothes are a bit smaller than she is (or her "old" size)

3. Tell her to try them on and model for you.

4. When they dont fit or her gut is bulging over, she'll either;
A. get mad at herself for gaining weight and say she wants to lose some pounds
B. get mad at herself for gaining weight, get depressed, and eat more.
C. love/accept her new expanding shape and do nothing.

5. If she does A, thats a good sign. Tell her you will go walking with her or go to the gym or something. Just make the physical activity a joint thing. Cooksome healthy meals for her and encourage her to do the same. If she does B, then she might be going through something, you should really talk to her and see ifsomething is bothering her. If she does C, you can pull a Tony Romo and love all of her or leave and move on to the next chick.

That's unfair of both of you OP. She's being inconsiderate and basically "breaking your lease on her" by changing the terms by which you twounited. You're being pretty shallow as well though. But who's to say you don't both deserve to be right? Maybe, your being right meansthat she's not the right one for you, and visa versa. Something's gotta bend either way, and if she's not gonna bend (and squat, andsprint, and lift) then you should probably keep it moving if it's truly worth it to bounce. Likewise, if you're not gonna bend on your ShallowHallness, maybe you shouldn't have to and instead you should find somebody more willing to "fit" your standards. That's 2 reasons toleave. It's up to you to come up with reasons to stay. Now normally I'd normally take her feelings into consideration out of fairness and equality, butsince you're the one making the thread and she's not, I don't think I have to. Right?

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I don't sugar coat anything.

My girl is slim and in decent shape (even though she doesn't work out). I told her if she starts gaining weight she'd better start going to the gym cause I'm not havin' that.

Its not fair to me if she starts slacking while I'm here busting my %+# off to be in good shape.
laugh.gif
/Thread

Back
Top Bottom