Max B... done

I neva found max b 2 b funny...
indifferent.gif
Dawg sound stupidwhen he talks & sometimes i thank he slow...

i seen Gina in the bergen county jail wit the green jumper on a few times ... i aint kno she was gon snitch on dude ... i kno she prolly came in lookin bad ...but she took a hit ... that jail spit be rough

He goin to get off for sure because he kept his hands clean and didn't do anything in the robbery. It's so easy for him to say he wasn't themastermind of the plan especially if his step bro who commited the murder says he wasn't involved.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

He goin to get off for sure because he kept his hands clean and didn't do anything in the robbery. It's so easy for him to say he wasn't the mastermind of the plan especially if his step bro who commited the murder says he wasn't involved.
Don't be so sure, he aint get his hands dirty but they can place him there w/ his ppls. Havin a past record and association w/ this murderaint gon look too good for dude

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

He goin to get off for sure because he kept his hands clean and didn't do anything in the robbery. It's so easy for him to say he wasn't the mastermind of the plan especially if his step bro who commited the murder says he wasn't involved.
Don't be so sure, he aint get his hands dirty but they can place him there w/ his ppls. Havin a past record and association w/ this murder aint gon look too good for dude
yeah.Im pretty sure those conspiracy charges are just as bad as the person who actually pulled the trigger

this guy Max B is an idiot for this one and he knows it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Don't be so sure, he aint get his hands dirty but they can place him there w/ his ppls. Havin a past record and association w/ this murder aint gon look too good for dude
yeah.Im pretty sure those conspiracy charges are just as bad as the person who actually pulled the trigger

this guy Max B is an idiot for this one and he knows it
laugh.gif

Conspiracy is only a legit charge if the people involved turn on him, they said his step bro who pulled the trigger is sayin he's not involved. Thereforethat leaves his ex trick who his big $$$ lawyers could make out to be a girl just tryin to make Max look bad so she can get a lighter sentence because it'stwo vs. one right now.

Back
Top Bottom