laugh.gif
 Was waiting for the Japan-tsunami reference in here
 But this is good news #FREETHEWAVE
that wave coming straight to Philly too 
nerd.gif
 my son Biggavel gon want all that back fam 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Yall act like he gon get the appeal and get released. The best he gon get is a reduced sentence. He need to just write for French cause that dude is basura. Not like Max is a musical messiah but he better than French
u act like cassidy wasn't facing similar charges are got hit with time served.

pimp.gif
max b

It hasn't been mentioned in this thread yet but 50 is apparently helping Max out with lawyer's and fees. If all goes well he might be out this summer.

!$!!+ got 75... get his appeal in what... 8 months at the earliest? what yall think they gonna do? CLEAR him of those charges?

that's my man and all but i don't know if he'll be out in less than 5... (being RIDICULOUSLY optimistic)

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

It seem like French caking I hope dude will look out for him on a good lawyer...

Max + Harry Fraud
eek.gif

naaah chill

max + dame grease + young los = wave!

From my post from last year
Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

I just want a mostly produced Young Los lp, wit
a few Dam Grease dark beats for street bangers.

But BELIEVE Bigga would BLESS a Fraud beat.

that whole entire case is beyond flawed.

gerald saluti was a $%**+! idiot and an assclown. goin on vladtv making youtube videos running his mouth about the case. what a joke for a lawyer.

but no proof beyond a reasonable doubt that max was there, and the case pretty much relying off of testimony of people who are by far not the most credible sources who only testified for their own motives in the first place. a good lawyer will tear through this case.

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Max gonna to bring that 8.9 earthquake japanese tsunami wave 
eek.gif

Cowabunga
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 Was waiting for the Japan-tsunami reference in here
 But this is good news #FREETHEWAVE

no no

9.0*

Originally Posted by JPioneer

It hasn't been mentioned in this thread yet but 50 is apparently helping Max out with lawyer's and fees. If all goes well he might be out this summer.

50 cent is the cheapest rich dude alive if doesnt involve himself or Floyd once in a while. Why would he help max?>

Maybe just me, but if he is guilty, which there is a possibility... which he was found guilty of orchastrating the murder of someone.. Why would you be happy about this?

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

!$!!+ got 75... get his appeal in what... 8 months at the earliest? what yall think they gonna do? CLEAR him of those charges?

that's my man and all but i don't know if he'll be out in less than 5... (being RIDICULOUSLY optimistic)

THIS
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by JPioneer

50 cent is the cheapest rich dude alive if doesnt involve himself or Floyd once in a while. Why would he help max?>

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

that whole entire case is beyond flawed.

gerald saluti was a $%**+! idiot and an assclown. goin on vladtv making youtube videos running his mouth about the case. what a joke for a lawyer.

but no proof beyond a reasonable doubt that max was there, and the case pretty much relying off of testimony of people who are by far not the most credible sources who only testified for their own motives in the first place. a good lawyer will tear through this case.
Saluti was really thinking about himself and not so much his client. he was doing all of those interviews and other %#!+%%#* because in his eyes, if he beat that case for Max he would of became that "go to" lawyer.

Back
Top Bottom