Max B Granted an Appeal!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Yall act like he gon get the appeal and get released. The best he gon get is a reduced sentence. He need to just write for French cause that dude is basura. Not like Max is a musical messiah but he better than French
u act like cassidy wasn't facing similar charges are got hit with time served.

pimp.gif
max b
U act like I aint post that last year 
laugh.gif

But he should def get a better look w/ a better lawyer this time around. Dude grew on me as an artist so if he do touch down by summer. I'll grab a board and ride the wave OWWWWWWWW

Can somebody help me out? You dudes happy about a murderer being released? Unless i'm missing something? I guess i'd feel different if I was a Max B fan as shallow as that sounds but man as someone who's had a family membered murdered simply for being at the wrong place at the wrong time? I don't feel bad for dude at all. Unless he actually is innocent.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Can somebody help me out? You dudes happy about a murderer being released? Unless i'm missing something? I guess i'd feel different if I was a Max B fan as shallow as that sounds but man as someone who's had a family membered murdered simply for being at the wrong place at the wrong time? I don't feel bad for dude at all. Unless he actually is innocent.
+#%$ out of here, if this was generic, wack Southern Rapper you wouldn't be in here saying that.  And if you know anything about the case the evidence was circumstantial at best.  Not saying he didn't do it cause he prolly did, but the fact is you have to be guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in America which wasn't really the case here.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

+#%$ out of here, if this was generic, wack Southern Rapper you wouldn't be in here saying that.  And if you know anything about the case the evidence was circumstantial at best.  Not saying he didn't do it cause he prolly did, but the fact is you have to be guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in America which wasn't really the case here.
Are you serious?  Had this been anyone else and you wouldn't have even given a damn about Max B.  Some of the stuff I see on this board make you
laugh.gif
&
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

laugh.gif
First off, calm down. Second, I already said i'd probably feel different if he was a rapper I liked. Third, I stated i'm possibly missing something. I haven't kept up with the case. But I know dudes are blind by the wave. I'm just shocked their's this big excitement about him being released. Either way he'll get a little freedom and go right back in. Not wishing jail on anyone but when you commit crimes you know the potential consequences.

Guilty or not, who cares? This man coulda murked off my whole family.
He needs to get out of jail and bless this God forsaken industry with THAT WAVERY
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Guilty or not, who cares? This man coulda murked off my whole family.
He needs to get out of jail and bless this God forsaken industry with THAT WAVERY
pimp.gif

Hagaghiiixgvkkkkmmcddtg

I'm extra late on Max B and trying to play catch up. Like what I'm hearing but I'm not trying to download 20 mixtapes...

Can anyone give me a list of his best tracks or point me in the direction of a good mixtape that'll have all of his best track on it? Thanks NT.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

I'm extra late on Max B and trying to play catch up. Like what I'm hearing but I'm not trying to download 20 mixtapes...

Can anyone give me a list of his best tracks or point me in the direction of a good mixtape that'll have all of his best track on it? Thanks NT.

Best Of Max B
Thank me later
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom