MAX B IS COMING HOME!!! VOL. THE WAVE IS COMING 2012

pimp.gif

I have a better chance winning the lottery next week off if 1 ticket than max be getting out before the age of 50

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

outside of the tri-state area, who exactly is checking for max b or french montana?

Out here on the West Coast, I'll be awaiting some new Max B music. I thought that hook/verse he did on "Gz Up (Jim Jones) was dope way back when.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Aqua 8s

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

Biggie Smalls
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

No rhymes for today? 
ohwell.gif
Max B back, Max B back 
anybody think French can rap must be on crack
Max B back, Max B back
Jimmy owe that boy some paper, that's all fact
Max B back, Max B back
Biggavel cut that hair and need snapbacks
Max B back, Max B back
Chrissy gon' touch it again all over the map

-MonStar

I haven't listened to max b since the early 2000s but did he change his flow later on?? Because I can't even compare his flow to wiz

Originally Posted by neverflopped

I haven't listened to max b since the early 2000s but did he change his flow later on?? Because I can't even compare his flow to wiz
laugh.gif
its so blatant though...especially when max b split from dipset/byrdgang and linked up with french montana

I gotta listen to some of his later stuff then. I haven't really listened to mixtape rappers since stack passed. Any clear cut songs from wiz that I can compare too?

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Word around town Max B coming home April 2012
Its about damn time. The U.S Justice system is a $$%!!. Maxxy was innocent from the jump, although he is bout that life. @%+#$! was just hating on him. 
Special guest on Love and Hip Hop? 
nerd.gif
 Lets see what that $$%!! Chrissy got to say about that. Biggavel had that $$%!! on his camera phone. 

I cannot wait for Lil B and Max B to drop that collabo, Heem Wave coming soon.

With Frenchy on BAD BOY, we already know he's gonna give Charlie some shine, because French is a real *+%#%.

oww

MaxB.gif
really doe? #+#% outta here mane, hes !$% and french got on once this $*%%+ got off, i dont want anyone to go to jail but this clown needs to stay away from music

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

NO comparison between the two, at all lol

Don't know why they're even in the same sentence, not even the same thread.

Don't even need to say his name, we know who's better.
pimp.gif

sick.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
 at people liking French Montanta
I've heard like or 2 songs by Max B that were ok, some were horrible, but either way I'm not checking for him so it's whatever..

It's crazy...you could see who was here when the wave was high...now we got mac miller/wiz heads not payin homage when we got a lil low tide..."shame"

Back
Top Bottom