Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Damn, Maxine the rat is really about to go them years
tired.gif

Blow Me A Dub 09 is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'll miss the wavical ones hit, but it is what it is, don't feel bad for him
can someone tell me how he snitched and who he snitched on? i seriously dont know.no dickriding status

That video was crazy.

smh.gif
smh.gif
happy.gif

He know he's guilty and he knows he's about to do a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong stretch.

*#!% was you thinking Max?

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

tired.gif

Blow Me A Dub 09 is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

can someone tell me how he snitched and who he snitched on? i seriously dont know.no dickriding status

the chick who was to set the whole thing up , she was facing 15 and snitched on max and i guess max returned the favor

That was some good %!$, Glad they let my man rock to trial. Max is a good dude, wish him the best.

I never like seeing a cat get locked up, but dude brought all this on himself. What he says at about 8:30 in that last video posted basically sums up thereasoning of every dude in prison right now. "It wasn't my fault." Dudes just don't want to take ownership of their own eff ups.

Did he really just try to blame Jim for this whole ordeal?

really max?
indifferent.gif

I'm a fan but my GOD did he blow his opportunity

Damn, as a music fan I hope he gets off
but i know....there's a slim chance he wont..4 years of that wave was greatly appreiated

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by retro7sz10

cliff notes on the whole case??

max is out on a 2 million dollar bail for conspiracy of plotting of the the injury one dude and the murder of another .dudes from miami went to jersey for somecar related trip then went to new york stuntin they got robbed for 30 k and max's old gf ratted him

Dudes are funny hoping he gets off. Why? Was he not involved in some $%%% where someone lost their life? Why should he walk free from that? Because he'swavy?

*#*+ outta here. This is just another dumb cat who did some stupid $%%%, and now the time has come to pay for it and he wants to blame someone else for hissituation. Sure, he makes some good music and is entertaining, but he gets no sympathy or "Free Max B" type of $%%% from me. You rob people andsomeone dies, you get major prison time...its an elementary concept.

The worst part about it is that his son is going to grow up with no pops. Not thinking about that before you do dumb $%%% is the furthest thing from wavy. Andthe clincher is that he was on the verge of being "on". Smart dumb cat.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

NothingBefore, get Max to flee the country.
laugh.gif

nah but what superbly said is right. im starting to see the light that at the end of the day a dude is killed and Max was part of it in some way
tired.gif
. Dudes couldn't even just stick em up or nothing and kept it moving? had tojust take his life. how dumb can you be...

Originally Posted by GucciManeLaflare

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

tired.gif

Blow Me A Dub 09 is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the chick who was to set the whole thing up , she was facing 15 and snitched on max and i guess max returned the favor

Nah, she was facing 25 to life if convicted but copped out to 15 on the day of her trial

roll.gif

maxb been ducking them studio session's lately

cant blame em tho ... might wanan spend more time with fam & friends then recording

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

roll.gif

maxb been ducking them studio session's lately

cant blame em tho ... might wanan spend more time with fam & friends then recording

I heard waves in panama are huge
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom