* * MAY 09 PICK-UP THREAD (NO PIC QUOTING): Chrysler is bankrupt...but NT ain't! * *

Patiently waiting for my newest PU's....will post next week
happy.gif

^^Agreed

Here's to a solid and productive May everyone

Canvas AF1 (thanks Kream)

5e2151eb53133665bb4885326b3d713cfad3530.pjpg

Canvas Vandal USA

257156ef5a16346cc9f6fddcbb910aaad761a89.pjpg

3rd pair of he Burgerman 90s......hmmm may let these go.....check out the 9.5 section in buy/sell soon

56c3555ee531582d1f7b3d69604cc5659e95c7e.pjpg

And mad limited (but very tasty!)

8302505eaa58e1e63cb69120d54dbb59a9db4cd.pjpg

VNDS.....7/10 stars left....soon to become used / empty!!

crisone, the prices definetly have seemed to gone down a bit on those. even though some sellers still have them listed at $270 or higher even though theyvenever ever truly been worth that amount. im guessing you got a good deal? let me know how they hold up (midsole paint wise) after a few years

^ Yeah...I paid higher than $270, the seller wouldn't budge on what I thought they were worth, but oh well......we'll see how they hold up.

Cris.

i guess it might a size issue too. and lately ebay hasnt been the greatest gauge of price. i tell you i think there are less and less buyers.. a sz 9.5 red sbdidnt even get any bids at $170. blue sz10 sold for $160.. i dont remember off hand now, but do you remember the post release ebay prices? I'm guessing$350-400 so if you think about that way, anything less than that especially 2 years later is somewhat of a bargain.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

i guess it might a size issue too. and lately ebay hasnt been the greatest gauge of price. i tell you i think there are less and less buyers.. a sz 9.5 red sb didnt even get any bids at $170. blue sz10 sold for $160.. i dont remember off hand now, but do you remember the post release ebay prices? I'm guessing $350-400 so if you think about that way, anything less than that especially 2 years later is somewhat of a bargain.
two years already? where has the time gone...????

Copped these for my wisdom......
nerd.gif
for another pair inmy size.....10.5 to 11.5 anyone?????

Repost solely for the support of Manny Pacquiao...And it was technically May 1st here in Asia too...

Nike Manny Pacquiao 'The Destroyer' Tee

Air Tech Challenge Hybrid

Picked up some stuff for my Senior Prom tomorrow in City Hall San Francisco. Dunks came in today in the mail.

For dinner and formal pictures.

For the dance floor.
tongue.gif

Other pick ups:
Finally new frames.

^ Nice, City Hall, my dad works there...........

Chris, nice Sup tee, my Black one comes in next week............

Cris.

Dope Premes Cris..always loved the white pair

Got this in the mail today..
LOVE the design on this Pros and Cons piece
zugtux.jpg

Back
Top Bottom