* * MAY 09 PICK-UP THREAD (NO PIC QUOTING): Chrysler is bankrupt...but NT ain't! * *

^^^^WOW...first the Sport Blue VIs, now those...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Cris / Wally ~ wow, I didn't realize the prices of the Supreme TW's were still that high... and its been 2 years already!?

Well...traditionally I've seen most Preme releases go up in value as the years go by but for some starnge reason, these seem to have gone done a littlerecently.
Was lookin for the White Bruins & copped these for $175 shipped.....

Sport Blue VI's...

Black Yeezy's...

White Supreme Trainers...

%!*# y'all &%$#@*%
laugh.gif

Dope pickups NT!
happy.gif

Im gonna stay away from this thread for a while.. all the black yeezys are going to get me depressed..
frown.gif

Great pickups everyone. And Jaehow that video is killing me. Talking about icey bubble wrap... haha

Anyways, here's my pickups for the end of April/beginning of May

Bought these Red Suede XXI's on eBay a week or so ago. The guy said they were 8.5/10 and they were DEFINITELY not. Plus he forgot to mention that he was asmoker
smh.gif
. Anyways, after some serious cleaninghere's how they look

Got the s23 2009's off of HEGWOOD on here. I wasn't sure about these or any of the 2009's at first, but after seeing them in person, myopinion's totally changed. Sure the heel is goofy at first, but this is one of the highest quality JB products I've seen in a long time. I want to geta pair of the White's for ball once they hit $60 or so at the outlets. I think people are going to regret sleeping on these.

Two pairs of Hyperdunks. Thinking about selling one of them by the way if you're interested.

Not shoe related, I got new irons for golf season. Taylor Made R7 TP 3-PW with Dynamic Gold X-100 Shafts for $280 shipped

Also got some new car detailing supplies, but no pics of them. I'm done with my pickups for a while.....

Back
Top Bottom