* * MAY 09 PICK-UP THREAD (NO PIC QUOTING): Chrysler is bankrupt...but NT ain't! * *

The Griffey's and Yeezy's are
pimp.gif

Finally got my swoosh account!!! POPS and Prestos from NDC and Nike SB wallet from a local boardshop.

The pic was taken with one of my newest pick-ups; Samsung SL620 digi cam

ZF 95 and 96s were from Nike Outlet. Polo stuff from Polo Outlet. Thanks to Tim at sidelineapparel.com (Syracuse shorts) and NTer twistedprep86 (fresh water95s). Have a great day.

^^ Nice Presto's up there, I'm happy they're makin' a come back, perfect for summer.

My newest:

Color is cool, kind of on the brighter side, I'm more of the materials, let's see how these do in the wetter season.

Cris.

dope pickup cris, those look real nice. been meaning to add some NB's to my collection.....just can't stopbuying Nike's
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

these just got in...

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

laugh.gif

i'll try my best.....
nerd.gif
Damn you MAYHEMGATZ.....are those the AM's I showed you and all of a sudden the listing ended
eyes.gif

Picked these up today and laced them up
happy.gif

dope pick ups everyone.....

these came in for $110 shipped
happy.gif

35a0qpl.jpg

bonus........
happy.gif

13zr3ar.jpg

Originally Posted by tak

Damn you MAYHEMGATZ.....are those the AM's I showed you and all of a sudden the listing ended
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
...nah man....got these right here off NT

S Dub - nice steal on the sample kobe's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

ucasta,
where are you finding all these pennys?
pimp.gif
Rob, he's an EBAY ho!

Aaron, I'm not a TU fan myself since I didn't graduate from a D1 school, but what the hey!

roll.gif

Fred,
I figured but never or should I say barely see any of the non penny line up. I guess I haven't looked hard enough.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Dope pick-up Cris. Hey, since you're gonna be down here next week, lemme float you the shirt then, ya?

.............Chris, if I get that pocket of time, I'll hit ya up, if not, when I get back or whatever, no worries.

Cris.

Shay - Glad you found the Dunks!

yezzir, thanks for trying to help to!
smile.gif

Shay, nice LV coin purse. I want that color but Ill stick with the one I rec'd as a bday present.

yeah, that is my second one, went with the brown first, love 'em, its good to have a couple so you dont put so much wear and tear on the one. same thing wedo with our shoes!
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom