* * MAY 09 PICK-UP THREAD (NO PIC QUOTING): Chrysler is bankrupt...but NT ain't! * *

Great versatility.
lol.gif

^ Lol... cost more than my D40 kit too!
sweat.gif
smile.gif

Been looking at getting it for over a year... finally took the dive. Won't be getting (or needing) another lens for a while... the quality is definitely afew steps up from the plasticky 18-55mm kit lens...

i feel that this recent nubucks are better than the first release. The nubucks feels a lot better but the one thing i dont like is the one thing that changed:the visible blue inside liner on the tounge.

mal0dk.jpg

Recent pick-up...
$47 shipped... been wanting these for a while and last week i had 3 chances at em...
and 3 different pairs popped up...

1498ec3.jpg

finally got my set...
15qrp8j.jpg

and this is just me being a lame...

p.s got a job today... not the greatest job ever but eh...
i run a Zumiez now... let's see how managing THIS is...

Hey, does anyone on here have problems loading pics from photobucket using a mac on this site? The insert bar doesn't appear on my mac but it does on mypc. Do I need to turn on a setting?

All 3 Sup Blaze's, now that's the BEST pick-up I've seen so far.................

Good stuff.

Cris.

picked up some jumpman pros to flip, and punch out for the wii....this game is freakin harder then i expected...that World B....ughhhhh but fun

x42ixx.jpg

red suede jordan v's? nahhhh found some nike frees at a thrift store, looked like they were worn 1nce, going to get a bunch of more wears from me sincethey are my size....all memories, used to have these but the pair i had ripped
fdr0w5.jpg

actually picked up Utada's cd, first cd i bought in eons....good "pop" music for anybody interested...
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

2z9ck76.jpg

and lastly i found these. I was hoping the store would have the chukka version but the patent/shinyness of it just drew me to the shoes...
2rwoygw.jpg

Sherlock
smokin.gif
nice pick ups...

Daaz Punch Out is fun...2 player mode is pretty cool too.

Back
Top Bottom