* * MAY 09 PICK-UP THREAD (NO PIC QUOTING): Chrysler is bankrupt...but NT ain't! * *

nice pick ups everyone.......

got the Carpes yesterday...the rest cam in today.
okbqps.jpg

Picked up these Jewels and OG XI's.
XI's- Worn once- Size 10
Jewels- Size 11

Both are for sale. PM me with offers. Listing will be up soon.

Bonus Pic of the XI's insoles.
pimp.gif

just picked up off Craigslist
7c21674b4e914dfbcd35fe308a2b7b8c708dd3b5.pjpg

Anybody know the name of these? Are they authentic?
frown.gif
If they are theyare
eek.gif

SIG CHECK!!!SIG CHECK!!!

got the raging bulls pack today, already for sale, shoulda past SMH, thanks God i already have my second pack sold

A lot of nice pickups on the last couple of pages. Mailman dropped these off today. VNDS Midnight Navy VI's No paint chipping FTW, It's a shame that mycarmines from the cdp are yellow compared to these. Only flaw is the left toe cap is a little yellowed compared to the right one, anyone know how to fix that?I'm thinking just put some sand paper to it.

Sup_

I remember back in the day the Black pair of those Flights.... when you put the bottom
soles side by side it looks like the Scary Movie mask

scream_scary_movie_mask.jpg

Peace.

Baby Jumpman- Nice VI's. I've heard that if you do a light sand, they become more prone to further yellowing. I don't know if that's true, butit makes sense to me.
I used Mr. Clean's magic eraser on my VII"s and it helped them quite a bit.

^ good lookin out, I'll try the magic eraser and see what happens. If not I still have a bottle of seaglow that I'll use when the weather gets better.

Originally Posted by j2o

Sup_

I remember back in the day the Black pair of those Flights.... when you put the bottom
soles side by side it looks like the Scary Movie mask

Peace.

Whoever came up with that had to be high - bc I dont see it. . .

Back
Top Bottom